Jackel

@ImpulZ

So ImpulZ we have asked many questions and you have ignored them all.

Why is that?

I’m only asking you as your pretty much the BI representative for this forum. 

The time to act is now to respond to all of our questions which is fair enough isn’t it? BI has been pretty awful with communication on the forum BUT on Twitter the complete opposite. Why? I understand BI gets bashed a lot here but do you see that it’s mainly because of the lack of communication. 

I do realise this is a waste of time but it’s worth a try. Talking is easy for most so how about it?

Edited by Jackel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

It’s a lost cause mate, ImpulZ is too busy posting in the wrong forums to take notice

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jackel said:

It’s a lost cause mate, ImpulZ is too busy posting in the wrong forums to take notice

Still arguing about this ? Seems like everyone else is perfect then and never failed or what...

Geez. Get over it. ( and before you answer, i do understand the general point you've made )

• Beans 1

Isnt this a case of, Dont shoot the messenger? I mean thats how it seems anyhow, jus sayin... ❄️

• Haha 1

I had take a look to your questions and he answered hundred of time : their don't give any date anymore.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jackel said:

So ImpulZ we have asked many questions and you have ignored them all.

Why is that?

I’m only asking you as your pretty much the BI representative for this forum. 

The time to act is now to respond to all of our questions which is fair enough isn’t it? BI has been pretty awful with communication on the forum BUT on Twitter the complete opposite. Why? I understand BI gets bashed a lot here but do you see that it’s mainly because of the lack of communication. 

I do realise this is a waste of time but it’s worth a try. Talking is easy for most so how about it?

you do know its saturday right?

• Haha 1

You must be new to a game's official forum.

Rarely. And I mean rarely, do you see a dev posting on their own forums.

As far as community managers go, they're just puppets. They have no say so when it comes to the game. Their job is to post whatever the devs tell them to post. That's it.

Twitter gets ignored too. Just not as much.

• Beans 1