bent.toe

Stop complaining about rendering and stuttering

.... before you have tried the PS4 pro version! 

Because man... It's like we had it back before 1.0. Grey block buildings, no textures on zombies, buildings and items for several second, 15-20 fps in cities like zelenogorsk, chernogorsk and berezino. Freezing frames with more than one zombie. Not to mention looking through an Acog or binoculars and then exit... The whole world is made of clay for a long 5+ second. 

Just a couple of days ago i watch a dev stream that promised smooth 4K and 30 fps on 1080p.....same old PR stunt huh? 

The X version can be fixed/optimised since its more powerful than the pro version. Ps4 players will never see the flow we got on the X. Never. I imagine it's closer to what the OG xbox owners are experiencing. 

Unfortunally i got more friends playing on ps4 than xbox. 

4 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Grey block buildings, no textures on zombies, buildings and items for several second, 15-20 fps in cities like zelenogorsk, chernogorsk and berezino. Freezing frames with more than one zombie. Not to mention looking through an Acog or binoculars and then exit...

but I get exactly this with X and SSD, sometimes even worse but then sometimes no issues what so ever. probably depends on amount of players around you, idk.

They launched the PS4 version way too early, why launch in such state when they could delay and fix the Xbox version before, now they have to literally worry about two broken versions.

Edited by MarczXD320
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, nikoor said:

but I get exactly this with X and SSD, sometimes even worse but then sometimes no issues what so ever. probably depends on amount of players around you, idk.

SSD aswell? Hmmm.. Well, i still got issues on my X like stutter and rendering, but nowhere close as bad as on the ps4 PRO. 

isn't the SSD supposed to fix loading and stuff? 

3 hours ago, MarczXD320 said:

They launched the PS4 version way too early, why launch in such state when they could delay and fix the Xbox version before, now they have to literally worry about two broken versions.

Yeah, i agree 100%.

We were 4 players in dubky last night and even there, all of us had rendering issues and a friend said at one time he turn around fast and a fence behind him had not load in so he just stod in one place running for 2 seconds.

I play on regular xbox one and only seem to get poor frame rate and rendering on big cities at the moment. The server I play on seems pretty decent. I did play on another server this morning that a friend was on and it was stuttering quite badly just out in the forests. Roughly same number of players. Possibly proximity to players or bases or buried stashes? Not sure, but some servers seem better than others. Not sure if anyone else finds this? 

16 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

SSD aswell? Hmmm.. Well, i still got issues on my X like stutter and rendering, but nowhere close as bad as on the ps4 PRO. 

isn't the SSD supposed to fix loading and stuff? 

yeah it should help with the rendering but usually it's all clay-ish. let's hope they've focused on the performance issues.

5 hours ago, MarczXD320 said:

It seems to becoming a regular thing. I believe Arma 2 & 3 were both shitty releases as well but were fixed afterwards. Same thing with DayZ, shitty release and will most likely be fixed afterwards.

Have a few people who just picked this up for ps4.  I told them the downside before hand and now they cant wait to get off work to get play. Issues and all they said they have never experienced a game like this. 

They actually first time playing it walked into a house with torches only to hear a layer heavy breathing through the mic. They looked at the ground to see dead bodies and human steak. They ran for the hills. But see them finally get to play dayz was great. 

12 hours ago, bent.toe said:

.... before you have tried the PS4 pro version! 

Because man... It's like we had it back before 1.0. Grey block buildings, no textures on zombies, buildings and items for several second, 15-20 fps in cities like zelenogorsk, chernogorsk and berezino. Freezing frames with more than one zombie. Not to mention looking through an Acog or binoculars and then exit... The whole world is made of clay for a long 5+ second. 

Just a couple of days ago i watch a dev stream that promised smooth 4K and 30 fps on 1080p.....same old PR stunt huh? 

The X version can be fixed/optimised since its more powerful than the pro version. Ps4 players will never see the flow we got on the X. Never. I imagine it's closer to what the OG xbox owners are experiencing. 

Unfortunally i got more friends playing on ps4 than xbox. 

Exactly this. Same probs on my pro. I call it false advertisement. Devs say it's running smooth? That's one lie. When your alone in the world with no zombies or players and not in a city, then it runs smooth, otherwise it's lagging like hell. To bad Playstation have bad refund, otherwise I did ask for it. 

On 6/1/2019 at 8:30 AM, Errol Grootjen said:

Exactly this. Same probs on my pro. I call it false advertisement. Devs say it's running smooth? That's one lie. When your alone in the world with no zombies or players and not in a city, then it runs smooth, otherwise it's lagging like hell. To bad Playstation have bad refund, otherwise I did ask for it. 

I run an X and had insanely poor frame rates up at Troitskoe mil during a PvP encounter. It was a friend and I against 2, and the frames absolutely tanked while we fought near the perimeter of the base.

Might have to take a break until these glaring issues have been resolved..