bent.toe

PS4 has double tap for open mic

Did they add it on xbox in 1.02?

I can't recall it? 

23 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

I can't recall it? 

Not that I can recall, I was "zeroing" my rifle yesterday on DayZ from 400m to 200m and double tapped the D-Pad and no open mic there, just saw the mic icon flash each time I pressed it.

59 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

I can't recall it? 

Wasn't that the update where they removed it from Xbox?????

it was actually 4 months ago. how the time flies yet another problem still unsolved...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ZXDMCFCWoody007 said:

Wasn't that the update where they removed it from Xbox?????

I believe it was with 1.0

• Beans 1

I have to imagine we’ll see it implemented again with the next content drop...hopefully.

As well as a fix for the game freezing while holding chat.

• Beans 1

On 31 May 2019 at 10:25 PM, Nayte said:

I have to imagine we’ll see it implemented again with the next content drop...hopefully.

As well as a fix for the game freezing while holding chat.

I've had friends experience this bug whilst playing with them, it's worse than a game freeze as your character & game freezes but the character doesn't leave the server/game till you close dayz completely & your mike stays Locked open whilst your frozen in place also lol. Would love to see the double tap to stay open return with next update as it definately helps reduce KOS as strangers can communicate whilst maintaining full control of there character with less anxiousness over holding down the d-pad whilst pushing multpile other buttons. I've reassigned right d-pad to right bumper for ease of access and it's still sucks holding it down 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1