UniformHyperon_AUT

where to find them?!

please, can anyone tell me where to find an AR on any EU-Server?? I've been in every single military site on the map, checked every green container i've seen...nothing. where the f r they?!

Dupers have buried them on the coast. 

This is being fixed in the next update

• Haha 1

Just grab an MP5 and take an AR off of someone else lol

Edited by Man Parts 241
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

Search at Tisy mil base. Tier 4 and Tier 3 military locations. also at top part of NW airfield it's current ARs and DMR (FN FAL) location chance to find FN FAL is about 1 to 7 (less then 15 %). And I found problems with soviets ammunitions (hard to find). So the best way is NATO ammunition (5.45, .45, .308).

9 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

Dupers have buried them on the coast. 

This is being fixed in the next update

I’m not so sure it will be a complete fix. On their mixer stream they mention it being a temp fix, which may not completely solve it, unfortunately..

23 minutes ago, Sid Debian said:

Search at Tisy mil base. Tier 4 and Tier 3 military locations. also at top part of NW airfield it's current ARs and DMR (FN FAL) location chance to find FN FAL is about 1 to 7 (less then 15 %). And I found problems with soviets ammunitions (hard to find). So the best way is NATO ammunition (5.45, .45, .308).

We don’t yet have the FAL/.308 on Xbox.

2 hours ago, Sid Debian said:

This is the XBox discussion board, not PC.

• Like 1

Last night I was heading to the south west airstrip with my buddy, just before we get to the tents my screen goes black, knocked unconscious by a single bullet. Laying there, heart pounding while my mate is screaming 'he's chasing me down, I can't get away' I hear shots, at this stage I am almost back up. My heart sank when my buddy announced 'he got me'. I come to, I see our assailant moving straight toward me, yelling 'gg mother f*cker' over his mic. I am still prone where he knocked me out, I raise my skorpian through the grass and wait for the first sign of movement. I see his head, then his chest, and I absolutely unload on this guy. He drops, I unload a second mag into his chest just to make sure. Then I see it. A KAM and an M4, with ammo and mags. I have been searching for weeks for an assault rifle and now 2 just fall into my hands. 

• Like 2

On 4/20/2019 at 12:07 PM, Daganja said:

Last night I was heading to the south west airstrip with my buddy, just before we get to the tents my screen goes black, knocked unconscious by a single bullet. Laying there, heart pounding while my mate is screaming 'he's chasing me down, I can't get away' I hear shots, at this stage I am almost back up. My heart sank when my buddy announced 'he got me'. I come to, I see our assailant moving straight toward me, yelling 'gg mother f*cker' over his mic. I am still prone where he knocked me out, I raise my skorpian through the grass and wait for the first sign of movement. I see his head, then his chest, and I absolutely unload on this guy. He drops, I unload a second mag into his chest just to make sure. Then I see it. A KAM and an M4, with ammo and mags. I have been searching for weeks for an assault rifle and now 2 just fall into my hands. 

lucky you. since full release i found one SVD on a crash site and that's it about high tier weapons. at this stage, the game is just a pain in the a** 😞

On 4/18/2019 at 11:02 PM, Sid Debian said:

may works for pc, but not on xbox. just was at tisy this WE....nothing. absolutely nothing except clothes and ammo 😞

Yeah I haven't seen an ar since game came out of preview. I'm enjoying using other guns to be fair but clearly something is wrong with loot cycle and it seems that duping may partly be responsible. Also haven't come across any silencers or field vests for quite a while now. 

I found an AK and an M4 along with a ump the first week the game went 1.0. Since then every military base has been dry of these guns. Ive even tried playing at 3 in the morning with only 5 ppl on a server and had no luck. Seems like i was able to find those guns alot and even had extras during the .062 game preview. Ive just been finding SGK's , pistols and hunting rifles. Im not sure whats going on. Oh yah, i buried my M4 and AK but dont want to use them till i find another. I think i need to set up an ambush on some suckas to get one.

Edited by Zalic

I don’t know what your all talking about there is nothing wrong with this game FPS is perfect I have found ar’s everywhere. Even the cars drive great. I also have to say I’m happy that I haven’t found 10 duper bases in the last week, but best of all I’m very impressed with fully geared players attitude on the coast to new spawns. You guys are awesome sharing your bullets even if it’s only 1 when I don’t even ask for it. Hey I ain’t salty just ask the guys that I have killed with the duped mines that I have found 😉😉😉😉