HiroCheeseMuh1

Wolves?

I have found that if I hear the howling, eventually they show up. Last time I heard them I ran back to nearby village and hunkered in a house . Sure enough they arrived, this was the third time I have ran and sheltered after hearing howling and they showed every time.

Then it was battle royal with the zombies. After 10-15 minutes I got inpatient, started shooting them through window. Got  a few and the rest seemed caught up in their WWF bout so I ran out the back door to see if I could make an escape.

Well that didn't work. The wolves started running downhill after me after I got like 50-75 yards away. Though I don't like to brag about it but I knew I was dead meat and couldn't make it back to shelter so logged out and got clear with minimum injury. 

If I hear the howling, I just start running now. They almost always appear (99.9%). I havent died recently from them thankfully, but I always stop everything and find shelter.

What I hate is when they just appear . . ..

I have been killed 2 times in the last week by them. Last time, about 8 of them must have spawned next to me as I never heard them howl. I had a shotgun and hit some of them but it never killed them. I was dead in 3 hits. I also heard them howling a couple of days ago north of Zele, so I sat in a house and waited for them to come, they didn't so I left and went to Myshkino where they were attacking Zombies. So I sat in a house and watched them, the Zombies must have killed the Alpha and they all ran away. Normally its the Wolves who win with Zombies so it was a bit of a surprise to see it the other way around.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 7:51 PM, Nayte said:

Funny enough I’ve died from a pack there. My team heard me shooting at Zelenogorsk with my 12 gauge, though those beasts took me down from full heath in a couple of attacks.

I’ve a new found respect for them.

I was playing for a bit on Friday evening, I'm somewhere in the woods near Krasnostav heard a howl found a bush and logged out lol. I have a shotgun with 5 rounds and unsilenced MP5 and didn't fancy my chances just yet 🤣

4 hours ago, Tino81 said:

I was playing for a bit on Friday evening, I'm somewhere in the woods near Krasnostav heard a howl found a bush and logged out lol. I have a shotgun with 5 rounds and unsilenced MP5 and didn't fancy my chances just yet 🤣

Ah now. It's a survival game. You gotta take your chances!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

Ah now. It's a survival game. You gotta take your chances!

I didn't fancy my chances as I was in between towns and low on food and water. I'll more than likely have the same issue when I log back in but because I've turned myself around I'm just going to sprint in one direction and hope for the best 😕

O yes, there's definitely Wolves out there. You used to hear them quite a bit off before encountering them. Last night I got quite a fright, man gives me the chills lol. 

A friend of mine got attacked by wolves with no gun mid forest. 

He found a caravan thing and hid in it chopping at it from the doorway. He emerged victorious.

I've ran into them quite a lot this week. Once twice 10 minutes apart near novo

On 4/10/2019 at 10:44 AM, HiroCheeseMuh1 said:

I can’t believe I’m asking about this, but where are all the wolves? Has anyone encountered any at all since the update? Of course now that I said that I’m sure ill log on and now be eaten by a pack of them, but where the heck are they? 

Also I was a little unclear from the patch notes in regards to the wolves so maybe this is why I haven’t seen any but did the PN’s say the wolves would now attack only other animals or ignore other animals altogether? I know that it said the zombies would now be able to attack and kill the wolves but I’m just unclear in regards to their interactions with people. 

Any one?

Seen plenty of wolves so far