Ryan JG

I lost my R Card

That's right boys. My Raid Cherry is popped and it feels amazing.

I was heading up to Bere when my travel partner noticed some trees cut down near Gorka and that could only mean one thing... a base was surely nearby!

Lo and behold we spotted a wall going up around a lonesome house in the woods with a car spawn nearby and a tent pitched by the house. We spotted and a builder and suggested we unleash hell. We open fire and dispatched of the builder; so let the looting begin. We took the gear we needed and took the tent.

I've now had a taste of Banditry and I'm afraid it may just consume me.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

love that, I was wandering for car spawns and went to black lake and lo and behold a fully functional car with loot in the back too, took it quickly lagged like hell in Novo, game crashed car died lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skimshady said:

love that, I was wandering for car spawns and went to black lake and lo and behold a fully functional car with loot in the back too, took it quickly lagged like hell in Novo, game crashed car died lol

Classic, biggest killer of players is the game itself.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2019 at 6:54 AM, Ryan JG said:

That's right boys. My Raid Cherry is popped and it feels amazing.

I was heading up to Bere when my travel partner noticed some trees cut down near Gorka and that could only mean one thing... a base was surely nearby!

Lo and behold we spotted a wall going up around a lonesome house in the woods with a car spawn nearby and a tent pitched by the house. We spotted and a builder and suggested we unleash hell. We open fire and dispatched of the builder; so let the looting begin. We took the gear we needed and took the tent.

I've now had a taste of Banditry and I'm afraid it may just consume me.

And this is why people quit. Guy minding his own gets kos.

Did you even think to go up and try to communicate? Nope. He might've gave you whatever you wanted.

You obviously had the upper hand since you saw him first and it was a 1v2. You could've held one of you back while the other approached for communication. Dafuq am I talking bout, you were most likely in party chat lol.

Pffft...

Edited by Man Parts 241
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Beans 4

Each to their own I guess. People can play it however they want. Personally I think it was pretty low two guys getting the jump on a solo player building his base. Communication was definitely the route I'd have taken. 

• Like 2
  • Beans 1

Loot up, mistakes were definitley made on his part. Live and learn. But if given the chance, you could meet some funny ass people in dayz. I mostly try to communicate. 80% of the time it ends up in a shootout. 

12 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Did you even think to go up and try to communicate? Nope. He might've gave you whatever you wanted.

You obviously had the upper hand since you saw him first and it was a 1v2. You could've held one of you back while the other approached for communication. Dafuq am I talking bout, you were most likely in party chat lol.

Pffft...

I have been playing the good guy for far too long on this game to not KoS. Too many times I've gone into a "don't shoot, I'm friendly" conversation and shot in the head moments later. I've lost count at being the most geared player and held the best attacking position to have someone spawn behind to not pull the trigger first.

Everything you have said is the way I have wanted to play for months but it just doesn't go down like that. The friendly people die first on this game and until ghosting is out of the game, I wont be stopping conversation around someones base.

Let me give you an example:

Just last week I stumbled on a bambi, stopped to help him out. He said "please don't kill me I've been trying for this spawn for ages". I offered him protection to the next location only for him to get his friend to attack me from another location.

I don't trust anyone and that is how this game has taught me to play.

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, Popps said:

80% of the time it ends up in a shootout. 

That has been my experience.

If I have gear on me that I want to keep then I am hesitant to start a conversation. In fact the partner during this combat was a fellow traveler met on the road to Cherno. I just know fingers are itchy around loot and geared players.

17 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Pffft...

I would probably have gone for the communication too, but there are a lot of ways to play this game and none of them can be considered wrong.

If everybody played it exactly the same way and everybody agreed on exactly the same rules, then the game would be way to boring and a lot of the really thrilling moments would be perished.

Silly player rebuilt in the same location. Scored myself another tent.

Ah, the possibilities for a hold up conversation there would have been amazing.

”Hey there, nice base you’ve got going. Why don’t you go ahead and put your hands up for me and show us what goodies you’ve got.”

Ect ect.

• Like 1