Anyeurysm

Thought they said there would be less rain...

I'm in NL servers, absolutely p*ssing it down. Apparently there's new night time as well but look the same to me, maybe a bit darker but still don't need a torch really unless inside a building. But yeah the tinnitus inducing rain is getting on my tits

• Thanks 1

Report today said the rain would be less frequent but I it's a percentage based algorithm then I guess its just dumb luck it's decided to heave it down server wide today. Maybe we will get a few days and nights of clear skies after tonight. Fingers firmly crossed

Spent an hour looking for a daylight server. All pitch black and raining. Literally can't see anything and TV brightness fully up

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

I'm in NL servers, absolutely p*ssing it down. Apparently there's new night time as well but look the same to me, maybe a bit darker but still don't need a torch really unless inside a building. But yeah the tinnitus inducing rain is getting on my tits

Believe me, it can get _real_ dark now!

In most instances I can see a little bit, but I was just on a server where it was 99% pitch-black - I was literally having a hard time following the road beneath my feet.

Torches, flashlights (and the new light-sticks) will come in handy now!

• Like 1

8154, 4200, 4344, 4255 all were clear. 4200 I was killed actually omw to Zeleno, pitch black and my game froze up running into another player. Probably scared the shit out of him when he bumped into me. Gearing up is half the fun though. 

On 11/23/2018 at 3:50 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Spent an hour looking for a daylight server. All pitch black and raining. Literally can't see anything and TV brightness fully up

Same happened to me on Friday. The server I started on was so dark, rainy and foggy that I couldn't even tell what kind of terrain I was running on or into. I ended up jogging off of a steep decline and dying... That spawn was pretty much doomed anyhow, as I couldn't find food or drink and he was starting to starve and dehydrate. 

I like the dark nights, but then they suddenly become pitch dark where you literally cannot see anything. Much darker since the update.