Does anyone else have the issue of female characters having full on asthma attacks when low on stamina while males are relatively quiet in comparison? 

Also will females grow beards too? Would be funny

• Haha 2

Yep female characters are the same for me, there incessant incredibly loud panting when out of breathe from stamina depletion is exceptionally irritating. Not to mention deafening.

• Haha 2

How do you think woman sound like when they are out of breath? Bloody hell kids. :D 

• Like 1

Well I sound like an asthmatic bull when I'm out of breath, but to be fair, it's probably slightly unbalanced to have females louder than males. 

Regarding beards... No, women won't be getting that, they get hairy legs instead and they are going to introduce bee hive to gather wax so you can wax your legs

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Vernon_Price said:

How do you think woman sound like when they are out of breath? Bloody hell kids. :D 

They dont breathe any harder or louder then a male and its like 10 times louder 

should record some random males running 10 blocks and then use that as the male running breathing (gasping) sound .. would be loud and ugly, I guess
- or reduce the female breathing volume a bit..

Edited by pilgrim*

Oh wow, I guess DAYZ will be the next game on #FAKENEWSCNN for being sexist. Come on people!!

Dont c why people are getting bent out of shape. Fact still remains femalea are much louder. Going as far as saying its sexist is your wording not mine. Its just so loud if I get a female I just kill myself because with a headset its annoying

Edited by Chris Burton
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

I agree, their sound effects when out of stamina need to be dialed back a bit.

• Like 1

I find the fresh female characters stronger and last longer than fresh male characters. But once in the month are uncooperative and rather miserable Lol.

As for the sounds I don’t recall it being any different to be honest. But my female character’s have always lasted longer than my male characters. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

I find the fresh female characters stronger and last longer than fresh male characters. But once in the month are uncooperative and rather miserable Lol.

As for the sounds I don’t recall it being any different to be honest. But my female character’s have always lasted longer than my male characters. 

That explains why my last female character was always bleeding without taking damage... They sure do make these games realistic these days! xD

• Like 1
  • Beans 1