ImpulZ

Xbox Update 18/09/2018

Hello survivors!

We have a new Xbox Update for you today, servers are offline until then.

• Fixed VoIP issues while in an Xbox party
  • Fixed crash while disconnecting from a server
  • Fixed character in water in the main menu
  • Fixed issues with magazines and reloading
  • Improved title stability

This update will include a complete character wipe for all Xbox players to free all players locked in database!

Don't forget to restart your consoles.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Edited by ImpulZ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 2
  • Beans 4

1 hour ago, ImpulZ said:

This update will include a complete character wipe for all Xbox players to free all players locked in database!

Thanks for the update. Based on this statement, does this mean all characters are back at spawn zones? If so that makes what happened to me yesterday awesome.

Cant wait to test the party/In game chat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ImpulZ said:

Woop woop! Can't wait to try this out

Edited by Los Bandito

1 minute ago, Zachary Kelly said:

Wow character wipe to fix stuck in database. I guess fuck everybody that wasn’t stuck awesome

Character wipes happen a lot at this stage. Its just something you have to get used to :) 

• Like 4
  • Beans 1

On 9/18/2018 at 10:13 AM, ImpulZ said:

Edited by Arctic Volkssturm
  • Thanks 1

On 18/09/2018 at 3:13 PM, ImpulZ said:

We have a new Xbox Update for you today (approximately 5 PM CEST), servers are offline until then.

only see 2 right now... is that it. 2 servers? or are they being updated still.... Surly you're not gonna limit everyone to high pop servers? I think some of us prefer low pop to try out and practice stuff. please add back the servers or I'll wait for update servers. 

thanks

• Like 1

Not that it would have mattered this time since there's a character wipe to go with the stash wipe, but I'm once again requesting that you provide notice of an event that will wipe stashes.

There's no incentive to grind this game if you're just going to keep resetting my stashes.

• Like 1

I'm pissed and why are there only 2 servers u wiped me what is the pointof keep our guy alive for days and walking for hours if he just gets deleted I'm done with this game

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello survivors!

We have a new Xbox Update for you today (approximately 5 PM CEST), servers are offline until then.

• Fixed crash while disconnecting from a server
  • Fixed character in water in the main menu
  • Fixed issues with magazines and reloading
  • Improved title stability

Don't forget to restart your consoles.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Can you please elaborate on what "Fixed VoIP" issues means? Did this mean that if I'm in a party, I can toggle my proximity chat on and then back off?

Awesome thanks you for the frequent updates and bug fixes so far, the devs teams really grinding it out ATM and it's certainly appreciated by this survivor

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FreakyTechno said:

So the proximity voice chat is fixed, am I reading this correct?

OH GOD I HOPE SO THIS IS EXCITING.

10 minutes ago, GamingprosIE said:

They finally fixed the mag issue... THANK YOU!!!

Amen to that one brother.

2 minutes ago, Colt Danks said:

I'm pissed and why are there only 2 servers u wiped me what is the pointof keep our guy alive for days and walking for hours if he just gets deleted I'm done with this game

You bought a early access game. They could stop development and take all the servers down tommorow. It doesn't matter. That's what happens when you buy a EARLY ACCESS TITLE.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I realize its early access but fuckme man 21 hours logged on one character gone now i can't get into a server to start over because there's two with queues of 215

Edited by Colt Danks

Was waiting for this post all day long (:

Thanks for the update, hopefully this will get us closer to the most expected Content Update.

Cheers!

Btw - the wipe was expected and will happen again so save you tears...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarkKoala13 said:

OH GOD I HOPE SO THIS IS EXCITING.

Amen to that one brother.

You bought a early access game. They could stop development and take all the servers down tommorow. It doesn't matter. That's what happens when you buy a EARLY ACCESS TITLE.

Yeah early access to game that's not working right at all shouldnt charge us £30 then I wouldn't give a fuck at all 

10 minutes ago, Colt Danks said:

It's a game preview. There's a post somewhere that says this will happen often in this early phase.

Just now, CarlTheGooner said:

It's a game preview. There's a post somewhere that says this will happen often in this early phase.

Early phase it's 5 years old 

What's with salty posters getting mad at an early access game that clearly states in several different locations on the forum there actively posting on that with the game still being in development and receiving frequent updates that character wipes will come frequently and with no warning.

It's the only way the game gets better for everyone

• Like 1
  • Beans 1