RaptorM60

FEEDBACK NEEDED: Servers not showing in the server browser

1 hour ago, Baroni88 said:

Join the lower servers if you are having difficulties. They seem to be easier to get into and almost no lag. 

Make sure it has lower population (maybe 15-25 people) 

No point in joining, if you join in a server with low population the loading screen loads for a few seconds and it kick you back to the server selection

• Haha 1

My servers are showing up but impossible to get on sit in que for 15 20 minutes just to get a host connection loss try to join  a server with a small number of people and the game just cycles you back to the server list thanks for taking my 40 bucks and not letting me play the game

• Like 1

Had some issues but I found a work around. I cannot seem to connect to most servers but what i have done is, after making it past the waiting queue and getting into game and being kicked due to connection or server restart, I simply enable recent played servers in the filter and wait a few seconds. On the server list it will show 0/429 but the bottom of my screen says connect. So I connect using the A button. And Eureka, I'm back in. Works every time. But do not click any button after hitting refresh list. It will say 0 servers but in a few seconds, you will see connect on the bottom of the screen. Hope this helps. 

I am still unable to favorite servers though. 

Edited by j prosper
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Knight Of Myth said:

My servers are showing up but impossible to get on sit in que for 15 20 minutes just to get a host connection loss try to join  a server with a small number of people and the game just cycles you back to the server list thanks for taking my 40 bucks and not letting me play the game

Geez, cry much. 

• Haha 1

I’m trying to join servers but I keep getting locked in database, idk what to do

I have been able to play for about 15min however but suddenly now I cannot get in

Edited by SirFluffy23

4 hours ago, Marco Aurelio123 said:

No point in joining, if you join in a server with low population the loading screen loads for a few seconds and it kick you back to the server selection

You have to choose US servers if you are in US. I’ve had no problem. Actually the servers with 30+ work great too. Just make sure your server matches your location. 

I've tried every US server that says 0 or 1 in the population.  Never seems to try to connect just pops straight back to the server brower.  I jumped into a server that said 40/60 in the population and there were 28 people in the queue.  Seems like the server brower doesn't tell us the actual population.  It might help servers to not get pounded over and over if the population counter was updated correctly.  Still haven't played a single minute.  I've been waiting in this queue for 10 minutes.  I'm currently in 3rd position.  Fingers crossed.

I tried the trial it worked fine, 

I bought the game it updated shorty after,

I played for a while had no problems other then beening a noob at the game, then played with my friend while in party chat and he was kicked while he walked away,

After that there has only been less then 200 servers on the list, but for some reason after 3:00am East coast around 400 appear. Doesn't make much sense to me. And still barley any luck getting on one just have to keep clicking or waiting.

And the filters are disabled,

And yes I've tried restarting and hard restarting, every other game works fine, 

Edited by Joshua Galick
Better info

Sometimes when I click to join a server, it just takes me back to the server screen. Seems to happen randomly on servers, I’ve started favoriting ones that worked, then after awhile they stopped and other servers started to work. I’ve reset and try, seems like a host connection issue

So for those ppl who cannot get on low pop servers. The server list is not accurate. Itay show 1 persons on the server but this is not true. So many people are trying to connect that even when I do make it onto a low pop server, it is full withing seconds of my joining. Also, you do not only need to joinbUS servers if you are in US. I played for 6 hours with no issues last night. Yes I had a few disconnections and had to wait to join for a few minutes, but after peak hours ( 9pm PST) I HAD NO ISSUE JOINING NL RU SG OR US servers. So the solutions is simple. DAYZ  has 500 servers and all are full with queue. 250 more servers is not enough. We need 500 more. This will help. 

Hey devs, the servers are in a terrible state atm. Only 245 servers available to me and 50% of them have less than 20 population. Every time I try to join one, it loops back to server browser. If i join a server that has 30+ population it has a queue 15-30 players. Then if you wait for 15-20 mins and join you only get 10-20 mins before the servers lag out. Not really what a $40 investment should look like. Hopefully you can fix the servers to a half playable state soon.

Hey devs, I have the updated version, I have reset my xbox, I am on the one x, I have been kicked from server's before xbox reset, filters are disabled, but before and after reset I only see 126 servers. However early hours 3am - 6am and on day 1 release I could see about 450 servers. I have a very difficult time connecting to any server and when I do a lot of the time I'm in a large que for several minutes only to be kicked.

Playin latest version on one S--can never find server was prev on,and now (sat 1st)can not connect to any games at all,failed error every time even after hard resets

i have had no issues playing this game that i can moan about... yh you get a few disconnects from time to time, most of the comments on here must b from very stupid whiny people. Its a game preview ARK and PUBG were terrible compared to this i have travelled from south to past north western airfield n back the back upto airfield over to the east coast to help friends over the last few days nothing to moan about.... well apart from external doors on buildings opening outwards lol????????

Im finding the servers can be a pain in certain ways, but getting onto an actual server isnt too problematic, you just have to pick a server thats mid populated and drop out of queues and just try another server, Im usually on a map with 5 to 10 mins. The biggest issue is joining friends, the option to join or invite friends is almost never there, but you can manually find the servers using the filters. I own the game.

I'm having trouble to join NL servers not that big of an issue since I can join RU servers straight, no que, works everytime.

I have the same issue, my Xbox had a hard reset while playing, now I try to start and just not showing the servers on the left side, but it shows the counter, any help here I bought the game a couple of months ago and I never had any problem like this 

I’ll start by saying I just bought this game for Xbox and I love it! I’ve been playing for about a week now and besides some minor flaws, I’ve run into the common issue of no servers showing up on my server browser. I was playing, and then decided to switch servers and received a notification that I needed to update the game, after the update was complete, And I reloaded my game, no servers. I’ve tried EVERYTHING to fix this, from hard resetting my Xbox to resetting my internet, I am even going to try re-installing the game but I shouldn’t have to do that. I understand this game is still in (game preview) but I’m very upset that I spent 50 dollars on such a frustrating complication. Couldn’t figure out why the ratings of this game were so low until now. What a disappointment.