RaptorM60

FEEDBACK NEEDED: Servers not showing in the server browser

I’m also having the issue of not being able to join servers. I also have experienced massive rubber banding to the point where I was flung halfway across the map. It was quite amusing until I died and lost an M4 and full military equipment. I also have picked up an attachment, I assume it’s a sight, that doesn’t display what it is or a description. Also it won’t let me fill my bag all the way up, it will say I have 20/XX but won’t let me pick up anymore. I have played the pc version so I know that items take up slots and you have to puzzle them away but it won’t display on the Xbox like that. I would also like to see a more user friendly UI as simple tasks like switching clothing, eating food, or even reloading a magazine is quite time consuming. 

• Like 1

Theres an issue with the game server lobby , when you go to join a server it just sends you back to the lobby tried multiple times now it seems to work , great game though 

• Like 1

i bought it 

restarting doesnt help

the problem is the filters if you enable one of them and then refresh the servers it deletes all of them till you disable the filters and refresh the servers

it started happening after the update

ive already gotten the update and reseted my console mulitple times

• Like 1

(EU) I see the servers, but can not connect to a server with 2 or 3 players connected to it (I start, so I'm looking for empty servers to get used).
I had the last update, I bought the game, I emptied the console cache and reboot, but I still can not connect to a server.
This refers me to the choice of the server, or it tells me "You have lost the connection to the host".
In 1 hour, I did not manage to play 1 minute. And I have no problem with other games.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Josh Raba said:

i bought it 

restarting doesnt help

the problem is the filters if you enable one of them and then refresh the servers it deletes all of them till you disable the filters and refresh the servers

it started happening after the update

ive already gotten the update and reseted my console mulitple times

Nah it was doing that before the update 

• Like 1

Same Issue for me not able to join any sever tried deleting my save info and restarting my xbox. something I've noticed might be causing a problem after downloading the game I was able to join a sever shortly after and the game said I died and kick from sever pretty much at same time so when I try to join another sever I noticed my character is still wearing items I had after I died so shouldn't I have nothing since I died could be a problem why I cant get on is game is trying to log in a dead character I tried deleting my save data and restarting but didn't work either, Everytime I try to connect to sever it kicked me back to menu says Warning connection with host has been lost.

• Like 1

Bought the paid version and had no problems on my X1X getting into a server. I also have an X1S and am not able to join any servers. My buddy was playing the free preview and sent me an invite and I was able to join the game no problem. I’m feeling a bit left out in the cold being that free preview is able to play but the paid version is giving me trouble. 

• Like 2

some problem talking one hour to  join a server.One glitch when im teleporting tru wall to bulding that im leaving 

• Like 1

I love how I wasted $40 on game that doesn’t let me join any serves and when it does I get to play a maximum of 20mins if I’m lucky enough not to get the little message on my screen saying message not revived this is honestly such a waste of money should have been $20 or less and I restarted my Xbox, updated the game paid for it nothing works I even left it alone until now and still doesn’t work awesome job for a 5yr wait 

Can only get into servers of 30+ people. 

Seems I can only fill my 100 slot backpack up to 35 slots, 21 slot jacket up to 3 and 12 slot pants up to 5. Not sure if I’m missing something or just buggy. PC inventory was much better with Tetris style management. Also cannot combine ammo, have 3 seperate stacks of only a few rounds each. 

Edited by Eeyeoretherealone

Are you playing the free trial, or have you already purchased the game?

I have purchased the game

Has restarting your console helped?

No it has not helped

Did you make sure all you server filtering options on the right side of the server browser are disabled?

Yes all filters were disabled

Has this issue started occurring only after you got kicked from a server, or is it seemingly random?

I have not been able to connect to any server at all, so no it started from the beginning 

Have you got the latest update installed? (pushed approximately 4 hours after the Game Preview release)

Yes I have the latest update installed as far as I am aware

Just to add onto this, if I try and join any server that shows as less than 10 people when I click a black screen with the logo comes up and then it jumps back to the server list

If I join on any server that shows as more than 10 players even if its 11 people it puts me in a queue and then once im in front of the queue it will show loading and then it kicks me back to the main page

Please be aware that this topic is about "Servers not showing in the server browser" - while we are very much aware of the other server issues, please stick with the topic in this discussion.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

while we are very much aware of the other server issues

Exactly, it would be nice if the Devs create a category on the known problems, patch note, etc ...

• Like 1

Hello, I love the game and am so glad that it's finally on console. So far the main issue I have had is I get a notification that says no message received for however many minutes then it kicks me from the server. The filters do not work for me either currently and I have updated and restarted. Anyways I am loving the game so far and I'm sure that you all will fix these issues soon. 

I bought the game last night i was having trouble getting on to a server i must have tried hundreds of servers but i just kept getting lost connection or host has removed you from server i tried a reboot after reading this post and right enough i got on to a server but i don't know what build it is but i can't get anything from apple trees or loot dead zombies which makes it even harder to survive in the beginning why is it not the same build as on pc makes no sence. Please can you try fix the apple tree one

I’m having an issue with the hud running off my screen I tried my tv settings nothing worked so I’m wondering if you guys could add a HUD Adjustment option like in Call Of Duty so I can push everything back in so I am able to see if I’m dying of thirst or etc.

ive found a few bugs one ropes don't work for restraining other players ///// if put a burlap sack on some and then its removed the screen stays black back pack inventory is bugged when looting a dead player it freezes for 5 seconds before pulling up the inventory if your controller disconnects and reconnects u cant do anything and have to back out if u have a camp fire and go to a different server theres a dupe camp fire that is invisible theres a bug with loading guns and clips as well now found a sprint bug that prevents u from sprinting kinda like a rubber band

Edited by Jared Cox

I cannot play in a server for more than 30 minutes because i always lose connection with the host of the same.

• Like 1

Join the lower servers if you are having difficulties. They seem to be easier to get into and almost no lag. 

Make sure it has lower population (maybe 15-25 people) 

Edited by Baroni88

I have updated and restarted multiple times..I still get kicked to the dashboard and have a problem joining lower population servers..it tries to connect and then pushes me back to the server list