RaptorM60

FEEDBACK NEEDED: Servers not showing in the server browser

14 minutes ago, Keean Shea Garza said:

I’ll start by saying I just bought this game for Xbox and I love it! I’ve been playing for about a week now and besides some minor flaws, I’ve run into the common issue of no servers showing up on my server browser. I was playing, and then decided to switch servers and received a notification that I needed to update the game, after the update was complete, And I reloaded my game, no servers. I’ve tried EVERYTHING to fix this, from hard resetting my Xbox to resetting my internet, I am even going to try re-installing the game but I shouldn’t have to do that. I understand this game is still in (game preview) but I’m very upset that I spent 50 dollars on such a frustrating complication. Couldn’t figure out why the ratings of this game were so low until now. What a disappointment.

No one can get in right now, the servers are down because of this surprise-update that no one knows has any real content or what is about.

• Like 1

Are you playing the free trial, or have you already purchased the game?

.... Purchased via Games with Gold. On version 1.02.151993.

Has restarting your console helped?

.... No.

Did you make sure all you server filtering options on the right side of the server browser are disabled?

.... Yes. And, no. My problem is that I favorited a server, but it will no longer appear in either list. I've tried showing favorites, I've tried hiding them. I've tried sorting by region. I've tried sorting by full / not full. I've tried it all. I've added other servers to the favorites list, and when I filter for favorites with them added, they still appear. The server number that I'm having trouble with, for reference, is 4419.

Has this issue started occurring only after you got kicked from a server, or is it seemingly random?

.... Seemingly random.

Have you got the latest update installed? (pushed approximately 4 hours after the Game Preview release)

.... As far as I know, yes. I've restarted the console and checked for updates. None appear available. Game version is listed above.

If you're not sure about number 5), have you restarted your console, checked for new DayZ updates and installed an update?

.... Yes, I have.