ImpulZ

Internal testing of the new content update 26/07/2018

4 hours ago, Sqeezorz said:

It will come when it comes. There is so much else around us, and it would be very alarming if life is just "waiting for DayZ".

Life doesn’t wait bud , people do . 

hmm...well...hmm...where is the goddamit updateeee!!!!?
or is that some hoax?

Edited by kopo79

HAHAHA! Another delay. The past and present still proves this company is never going to deliver on time.

2 hours ago, Brandon Clinch said:

HAHAHA! Another delay. The past and present still proves this company is never going to deliver on time.

No kidding...I bet you were just waiting to get that out...weren't you....

They will deliver....IN time.... Maybe not YOUR time...but IN time.

As the many supporters of this title have said....time and time again (see what I did there?)......It's better to have fewer promises than to coddle the fanbase with unrealistic goals and release timelines. This dev team are, in my opinion, not the greatest at having a strict internal roadmap...but it would be annoying if this was not the way they have always been. It was worse back a few years...and it is only marginally better now...but as @Sqeezorzsaid, its nice to have a life outside this forum....kind of makes the "time" go by quicker...Sure hope you find one of your own, dude.

3 hours ago, Brandon Clinch said:

It is not delayed. The stress test comes this Wednesday