Sign in to follow this  
Willi Braun

0.63 Stresstest is shame

Wasted 3 hours of playing 0.63 spawned only find eat can without having a can opener or a knife and starving all the time STUPID didn't find anythink else then 1000000 izh rifles without ammo, childbackpack and kivis from killing zombies

I know that not a full version but YOU should know that the commmunity want action and dont starving all the time

• Sad 1

I don't think you really understand what the stress tests are about...

• Beans 2

I don't mainly want action. I have more than 1700 hours played and I will play many more, the 0.63 stresstest follows the essence of DayZ, as well as extraordinary advances.

HEY DUDE!!!!!! tehepicsurvivorbro here commenting on ur really enlightened post and comment on the current state of the game :d

I have to TELL YOU THE Stress TEST that is so !!!shame!!! is TESTING THE NEW CENTRAL LOOT ECONOMY but u know dayz = bad game so fk it!

11 hours ago, Willi Braun said:

Wasted 3 hours of playing 0.63 spawned only find eat can without having a can opener or a knife and starving all the time STUPID didn't find anythink else then 1000000 izh rifles without ammo, childbackpack and kivis from killing zombies

I know that not a full version but YOU should know that the commmunity want action and dont starving all the time

Learn to play... I have only 300hours, but i am already master at surviving in dayz. The food is the smallest problem in the game, i find more food than i can carry.
For noobs like you: find any weapon that can shoot ( mby even stick will work ) > run into random house with big windows > shoot to attract zombies > kill zombies  through windows  > you have tons of food.

Edited by exacomvm

Have you tried pubg? Sounds like that's the game you're looking for.

This is DayZ, a survival game.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

21 hours ago, Willi Braun said:

Perhaps you should try hanging out near the apple orchards for a while.  Wait for apple spawns.  Also, zombies are a great source of food.  Chickens too.  You can eat them without worry.  Please note that the .63 branch is testing the loot economy right now.  If it doesn't work out, try playing on the .62 stable branch for a while.