Baty Alquawen

The selection of your client version is now automatic

Hey guys,

Just a bit info about a little change today.

You can't choose 64bit or 32bit versions of your clients anymore. It is now automatic and it depends on your system. Clients with 64bit operation system will now automatically start 64bit DayZ client executable and clients with  32bit operation system will automatically start 32bit DayZ client executable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Beans 6

Nice, no more that annoying pop-up each time you want to start the game. :)

29 minutes ago, korzhyk said:

You so funny :)

You sound sarcastic, don't you have trust in beta? If not and you're only here to troll and tell us how bad DayZ is, kindly leave!

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
Please be civil.
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Hey guys,

Just a bit info about a little change today.

You can't choose 64bit or 32bit versions of your clients anymore. It is now automatic and it depends on your system. Clients with 64bit operation system will now automatically start 64bit DayZ client executable and clients with  32bit operation system will automatically start 32bit DayZ client executable.

Nice!

Are there any reasons why this was done? Problems with 64bit OS with 32bit Dayz.exe ?? Or just comfort?

Finally. Thanks for making it a tick easier on us :) Just curious... who here is still using 32bit ?

12 hours ago, Girth Brooks said:

Finally. Thanks for making it a tick easier on us :) Just curious... who here is still using 32bit ?

ummm...the Devs, in their workstations?

JUST KIDDING! Just felt the Troll tapping my shoulder....

I'm all better now. ;-)

• Beans 1

On 22.11.2017 at 11:55 AM, IMT said:

Nice, no more that annoying pop-up each time you want to start the game. :)

You sound sarcastic, don't you have trust in beta? If not and you're only here to troll and tell us how bad DayZ is, kindly leave!

Wait, so is this place only for fanboys? I thought this is a forum for discussions, my bad.

World isn't black & white. If he doesn't immensely love DayZ and snail pace of development, he has to be a troll? :)

Edited by Łukasz Zaręba

13 hours ago, Łukasz Zaręba said:

Wait, so is this place only for fanboys? I thought this is a forum for discussions, my bad.

World isn't black & white. If he doesn't immensely love DayZ and snail pace of development, he has to be a troll? :)

It doesn't have to be a place for "fanboys" It's a forum discussion, I don't see the need to make an account and only post things along the lines of "Bad game" "Alpha for 4 years" and just sarcastically replying to everybody's posts.

• Beans 1

I have just reinstalled dayz, seems everytime i launch its automatically going into 32 bit, even though im on a 64bit OS , is there a parameter i can add in launch to? , i see the 32 bit in task manager but cannot find a way to launch in 64