Baty Alquawen

Status Report - 29 August 2017

Take it easy.

Drink ONE beer per day,  and the time to wait go faster.

bier-saufen-extrem-lustig-82560591647419

1 hour ago, Sqeezorz said:

Take it easy.

Drink ONE beer per day,  and the time to wait go faster.

Wow, that's one can of a beer. The biggest can of beer I ever drunk was a liter can.

To be honest, it isn't really practical because it won't be cold anymore before you finish it.

• Like 1

No problem, go outside (we have 8 degrees celsius) and drink ^^ , in warm clothes !

Hey devs...when we can have better server perfomance that status bar dont get stuck when server has many players?
is there 0.63 some fixes in server perfomance,what kind of fix?

Edited by kopo79

2 hours ago, kopo79 said:

Hey devs...when we can have better server perfomance that status bar dont get stuck when server has many players?
is there 0.63 some fixes in server perfomance,what kind of fix?

You can bet they are working hard on .63 to have a good playable beta, but this will just be the first patch of the new dayz,, so don't think .63 will be a finished game. this is just the start of beta.

yeah,i now that is they are working...but is server perfomance on to do list in 0.63?maybe someone remember from other status reports about server perfomance?

On 29.8.2017 at 7:17 PM, Baty Alquawen said:

-snip-

but as promised, we will deliver a good amount of quality 1080p/60FPS footage in the following days. The footage will take the form of a Dev Log video similar to those made for 0.62, and you can expect around 10 minutes of new content with Eugen's developer narration. 

-snip-

any news on aboutr this footage? Or postponed because everybody was sick after gamescom...

On 9/1/2017 at 11:09 AM, Gobbokirk said:

Wait we must,
for 6-3 we lust.
Patience is key,
Now give it to me!

Oki that was horrible, but felt in a poetic mood for about 15 sec so had to :p

On 9/1/2017 at 2:06 PM, GaryWalnuts said:

There once was a boar who couldnt walk straight-a
while the devs they regularly collected his data
He was quite the celebrity back in .59
but now he just gripes about development time
and makes random posts demanding the beta

On 9/1/2017 at 2:32 PM, IMT said:

Roses are red, violets are blue.
We've got a patient emu.
So can you.

On 9/1/2017 at 7:43 PM, green_mtn_grandbob said:

63 a game does not make

it needs time to bake

in time we will have cake

take an old cold tater and wait

Oh God how I missed you guys :).

• Like 4

On 9/8/2017 at 7:35 PM, kopo79 said:

yeah,i now that is they are working...but is server perfomance on to do list in 0.63?maybe someone remember from other status reports about server perfomance?

Of course we are working on server performance. I am going to poke Eugen for next SR. :)

20 hours ago, Arthur Dubrovka said:

any news on aboutr this footage? Or postponed because everybody was sick after gamescom...

It is hard when people are not in work. But I think it will be ready on the end of this week! :)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Oh God how I missed you guys :).

Right back at you, glad you're back on your feet.

thanks baty for that...can you poke eugen to confirm or debunk this:low players servers vs high players servers and differential feel of need to eat and drink?
i have always that feel when im playing....if i play low population servers (2-4 players),it feels that i have to drink and eat often.when 40-60 players,game is more forgiving about coldness,hungry and drinking...even infected feels different in terms of how much they give damage.
i have always were worried that is this differential feeling between low/high servers just my internet speed or is it in servers fault.ping is 45-100.
thanks