Baty Alquawen

Status Report - 8 August 2017

I would like to see double cargo pants, the ones convertable to shorts with extra cargo pockets below the knees and zippers midway around the legs.  If it's anything like real life, most players would want to shoot you just for owning a pair.

Also fanny packs, or bum bags, as the Brits call them to avoid sounding vulgar. This would go great as the civilian addition to a belt class of clothing/storage.

One more thing I've always wanted to see was a burlap sack being usable as a sack.  Simple enough; when held in hands, it could give 10 slots of storage in a 2x10 vertical block.  Combine with a long stick to make a hobo bindle for 12 slots, storable in melee weapon slot.

There are plenty of intuitive ways to add to civilian clothing options to negate the hotkey disadvantage.  I guess it all depends on the new player.  Now if only I could find that footage....

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

One more thing I've always wanted to see was a burlap sack being usable as a sack.  Simple enough; when held in hands, it could give 10 slots of storage in a 2x10 vertical block.  Combine with a long stick to make a hobo bindle for 12 slots, storable in melee weapon slot.

^^ this are realy ingame... its not a bag... ehm you need to crafting only a stick and a rag or bark.... his Name are ***Fireplacekit*** ..LOL

Fun aside, yes something like that would be really useful 2x5 or 2x5 slot for tools

Edited by Sqeezorz

42 minutes ago, Sqeezorz said:

^^ this are realy ingame... its not a bag... ehm you need to crafting only a stick and a rag or bark.... his Name are ***Fireplacekit*** ..LOL

Fun aside, yes something like that would be really useful 2x5 or 2x5 slot for tools

I absolutely LOATHE the abuse of fireplace kits for storage.  I simply will not do it.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

I absolutely LOATHE the abuse of fireplace kits for storage.  I simply will not do it.

Right, I see so. It is only, every time I make a fire I see the slots ... and I always ask about the meaning of these slots. They are meaningless, everything you put in there goes to ruined when the fire is burning ... so what are they there for ??? Stones heat or metals ... I do not know.

(I also never use the apple glitch ... or else others, it breaks me the game experience .... sometime they will be removed and I will not notice it).

I've been known to shake trees when desperate or in a hurry.

29 minutes ago, OliverPlotTwist said:

Y'all got any more of them Status Reports?

Yall-Got-Any-More-Of.jpg

"We will have to move the next status report to 29th August, because it would be right in the Gamescom week and we will not be able to prepare it while at the convention."
Hidden at the bottom, missed that bit myself as well, but we'll have some streams to drool over in the mean time :D

• Like 2