Rezarekshun

new player new boss

I play for maybe 2 month to be honest I don't enjoy first 1.5 month die too much no find weapon no find bandage no find food NEVER CAR

but I realise best way to play is make clan stop to worry about look for gear and focus on look for player who already find gear haha

pm to join my clan rules here

• Like 1

Dude this is third post you've made about recruitment to your clan in the span of three days. Chill a little, be patient...

Also I'd suggest you to use interpunction! :D

Edited by Just Caused
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Rezarekshun said:

I play for maybe 2 month to be honest I don't enjoy first 1.5 month die too much no find weapon no find bandage no find food NEVER CAR

but I realise best way to play is make clan stop to worry about look for gear and focus on look for player who already find gear haha

Cool man! Welcome to DayZ. I'm glad you're getting the hang of it. Good luck finding a group. Personally I like to move alone. You have much more control that way and are much more stealthy. I find the most rewarding aspects of DayZ are the various possible interactions that can occur with people. Sometimes you must defend yourself, but you can also be friendly :)

4 hours ago, Just Caused said:

Dude this is third post you've made about recruitment to your clan in the span of three days. Chill a little, be patient...

Also I'd suggest you to use interpunction! :D

Hey be nice dude, maybe he is ESL :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rezarekshun said:

stop to worry about look for gear and focus on look for player who already find gear haha

What happened to, "stop already"?

Such hypocrites.

46 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

What happened to, "stop already"?

Such hypocrites.c

Adapt and survive is choice to be top or bottom of food chain and I learn is best to be apex predator I appreciate guys who teach me this lesson I was angry about die every time but now I realise I never change human nature so I learn and evolve to achieve success

17 minutes ago, Rezarekshun said:

Adapt and survive is choice to be top or bottom of food chain and I learn is best to be apex predator I appreciate guys who teach me this lesson I was angry about die every time but now I realise I never change human nature so I learn and evolve to achieve success

If you can think for yourself, you'll find that doesn't always mean KoS.

Have fun with rinse and repeat.

21 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

If you can think for yourself, you'll find that doesn't always mean KoS.

Have fun with rinse and repeat.

I do not kill on sight I try to give chance for player to live but most time they do not take so they die is them who choose to die my clan have strict rule only kill if player attack or if he refuse to drop all gear only time we kill on sight is for new member initiation he must fight fresh spawn on beach fist v fist if he win he join clan and fresh spawn lost nothing and have 50/50 chance for survive

14 minutes ago, Rezarekshun said:

I am 14 year old 15 in april normal age for play computer game

And about time to learn punctuation, whether you are an English native speaker or not. Do you know how to switch from global to vehicle communication? That's a 'period', put it... Just put it at the end of every line, at least for now. To the left, there is the 'previous channel' key (or a 'coma'), put it every time you would normally pause to take a breath. These are by no means sure-fire rules, but they should help you get less criticism for your writing.

Also, take it easy with the recruitment thing; (that's a 'semi-colon' to the left, but I digress) we're a bunch of oldish, introvert hunters-gatherers and your call may fall on deaf ears. Why not try steam?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rezarekshun said:

How have you managed to become an 'apex predator' when you can find 'no weapon'? Are you just smacking out people with SVDs?

• Like 1