Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.139507

On 29/05/2017 at 1:16 PM, BleedoutBill said:

Well, if it happens again, I know where to start looking. It it makes a habit of this, I'll certainly write protect it.

I had never experienced this before, but now that you mention it, wasn't this a thing back around 0.45? It seems to me that I remember talk of having to write protect the config file back then.

Noticed i now have my old profile file,also new one that ends with .062. Could be why key binds are back to default.

3 minutes ago, VVarhead said:

servers down???

Yes, DayZ twitter confirmed update incoming soon.

• Like 1

Just now, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

• Like 4

Just now, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Thanks, wtf, I checked twitter and can't see the tweet.

Hope they lower the volume of the ambient sounds a little bit.

The ambient sounds are awesome, but they're not directional and just take over your headset when you walk between two of them.  They need to be blended and 'flattened' to make them more directional.  Every country boy already knows that when you're running through a forest, making tons of noise, the birds/bugs go quiet until you pass, also.

These are the things I hope are fixed for the next iteration of the ambiance.  I was running on the tracks 250+ feet from the ocean, and heard ocean/swimming sounds below me (because it wasn't directional).

1 hour ago, kavemandayz said:

The ambient sounds are awesome, but they're not directional and just take over your headset when you walk between two of them.  They need to be blended and 'flattened' to make them more directional.  Every country boy already knows that when you're running through a forest, making tons of noise, the birds/bugs go quiet until you pass, also.

These are the things I hope are fixed for the next iteration of the ambiance.  I was running on the tracks 250+ feet from the ocean, and heard ocean/swimming sounds below me (because it wasn't directional).

I t will be fixed.