kopo79

spice up the gameplay/realism settings

Kinda threw the whole realism thing off from the beginning with a 8x 12x time acceleration.  Nothing remotely real about that. 

On 18.06.2017 at 4:59 PM, kopo79 said:

one more..."Bonfires"
Make fires on top of these places:
any suggestions for places?...it could be fun that this mission could get player moving in all directions and also to visit places with good view.
west,north,east,south and in middle mountains,rocks hills?

Someone once told me that there are caves in Chernarus. If so, that would be one landmark I missed. Any info about that?

I spent a lot of time wandering among the mountains and rocks in the North, check them out if you didn't. ;)

7 hours ago, BIIdiots said:

Kinda threw the whole realism thing off from the beginning with a 8x 12x time acceleration.  Nothing remotely real about that. 

Like in first post...everything is not from realism...more like just through gameplay...game cannot be full realism ever...no pee or poo,no sleeping,you can take stuff from your backpack to hands in seconds....and i have fitted this to my own game session lenght...i play approx 3 hours maximum and with speed of that i can enjoy night also in gamesession.

A62A0D7C80837302EFA33D6A57548A00125AB6CF
Started from here.nearby village was empty.
going inland and i was allready in edge of starvation.
there was stoneknifes and appletrees but mehhh...
got to keep going,
next town....
maybe he has something:
379DCC6E4CADC199A2E4FC2844BB00A228F9E08D
and thank you very much mister halfnaked man...

F879FB73545E3344C1912BBD7CD21587FA9B750B
Still hungry....got to keep going

and edited the first post....starting gear rag is allready purified.
also added rules to how to ask for help in here

and living without apples i can see few flaws here and there...after two can of sardines,my character is still in edge of brown hungry...in game time,its not even one daylight cycle...

Edited by kopo79

someone in dayztv server?

2 hours ago, kopo79 said:

someone in dayztv server?

I haven't played it since the wipe. Do I get it right from the pictures that you're between Dolina and Solnichniy? I'm not sure if I can offer a speedy rescue, how long would you be willing to wait? RL these days keeps me busy.

• Like 1

fresh character is up...i dont know where i am...need walkie talkie and map:D
(place is xenm or something)
night is here and im hungry.

Starving allready.im srrin big city in front with crane.there got to be something or someone
AND DEAD:)
and second character dead...this is hard:)
(all deaths because mu stupidity)

Edited by kopo79

and fresh spawn...maybe my last one....anyone wanna try to play?
dayztv.com
im in Elektrozavodsk and heading to the topolka dam....this is my second last note.
need help!
little delay...i found apples. but in midnight,im on to topolka dam.dont shoot.meet me in army tents
"peace"
-Jack-
i found backpack from the tents...now im heading back to the apple trees.

Edited by kopo79

to kirov...i tested that i spawned more north,where are no apples...i managed to get my self energized with can on beans.so its possible,
but....i died bloodloss because infected attacked me.didnt have bandages or alcohol purified rags.
fresh start that it is....again.

another spawn in north...spawned in svetlo and without apples,im doing fine.im energized and hydrated.also i have two bandages(pristine),i have gun from policestation,few bullets.

Yesterday i have beginn a new challange on the Rain-De-Exp-Server.

Without Waterproof clothes / No apples / and never Running only walk an jogging.... 1.5 h play.. 2x starving and 1x hypothermic.. my Health and Bloodlevel are fcuking down.

(Search for berrys are very hard.. 5% chance of win and very less nutrions and chickens find in the night are the hell on normal gamma...  i have everytime water in my ears from my Hollydays at the Redsea... very bad to hear the chickens :-( ).

Wow, such fun. ^^

Since when this thread become "Last time I played like this and this happened" thread ? Anyway....

I knew I shouldn't be launching till 0.63, but I really really wanted to play DayZ. So I did. I'm only playing at full servers, like always. I was already at Novy Sobor, still had no interaction, also haven't found any food, and haven't collected gun + usable ammo.

I'm gone through Stary Sobor. Still no interaction, no food, no gun and usable amo.

Went to Airfield - no gun and usable ammo, no food, heard shots.

Went through half of the Airfield, still haven't found anything AT THE AIRFIELD. Now it is about one hour into the play, and I have been around one of the hottest points of inlands and I haven't collected any meaningful loot, I have no food, nothing to protect myself. 

I just went for the guy who was shooting zombies in the mid of Airfield, and said that he can kill me if he only wish, of course he did. 

Spice up realism ? Spice up the gameplay. 

Maybe its because full server....i play dayz tv com server and its almost empty all the time....i play like this,its hard but when you overcome difficulties...its great....but character needs too much food i guess.2 can of spagetti,one can of sardines,1can of peaches its not enough to get energized...you should be fine a week but not even 1day.

Edited by kopo79
  • Like 1

Looks to me like you are playing tamagotchi, not dayz :D

Are you sprinting like all the time everywhere ? Are you starting to enjoy lonelyness, and starting to feel like avoiding any interactions ? Have you collected some serious loot, which you value a lot ?

Edited by Mantasisg

I think you do not quite understand what it is in this thread here. This is about your own limitations to have a challenge. If it is not your thing then stop yourself out there, because no one MUST in DayZ do something he does not like or understands.

Sure everyone can do whatever he/she likes as long as it doesn't interfere with others freedom. Thats alright. And tamagotchi is rather fun game, whole world was going crazy for that once. Playing alone in empty server is almost the same thing.