Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

All Time Low Population

47 minutes ago, blackberrygoo said:

You haven't even played this game since the first few weeks of its release ? Get outta here you joke . 

He comes around every couple of months, all butthurt because the "zombies" are people infected with a disease, as opposed to "real zombies".

It's pretty funny.

5 hours ago, sneakydude said:

Pretty sad this is the top topic under general.

Its not our fault.

nah....that would make us all Zombies...and not Infected.

Infected mutations make sense....Zombies are just stupid!

Snicker, snicker...yuk, yuk.....

Sorry, but the GOO had it coming ;-p

Some of us have just given up interacting with people on here doesn't mean where not still reading whats going on (or lack of anything going on) still hold out hope for the end product . With so many games to play currently (mostly VR as i have gone nuts for it , game of choice currently is Onward a sort of arma in VR kinda game) im willing to wait and see logging in after each patch now for a handful of hours (which means under current patch speed is not often).

I'm sure on release player numbers will rise significantly will they hold ?? will modding give everyone the game they wanted??? who knows , i sit and wait to see...

On 9/8/2016 at 10:49 PM, scriptfactory said:

You guys remember when there were weapons everywhere and you could get geared up in 15 minutes and then have firefights on the coast? Yeah... that was fun.

Unfortunately, that is not nor has it ever been our goal.

Fortunately - it CAN be something you or a likeminded individual can create through modding when that support comes.

This thread however, is doomed.

• Like 2