Sign in to follow this  
sneakydude

New building-Sports store, hardware

or shoe-stores, jewelers, respray garages, tax offices, second hand car dealers, roadside hotdog joints, motels, drive in cinemas, underground car parks, restaurants, butchers, bakers, cinemas, social security centers, ice cream parlors, clothing stores, skate parks, funfairs, monumental masons, lawyers, post offices, clothes automats, gardening supplies, builders merchants, games arcades, postboxes, galleries, daycare centers, car pounds, cafes, ships chandlers, bookshops, funeral directors, art stores, hairdressers, museums,    .. and, ya know, that kind of thing?  

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

or shoe-stores, jewelers, respray garages, tax offices, second hand car dealers, roadside hotdog joints, motels, drive in cinemas, underground car parks, restaurants, butchers, bakers, cinemas, social security centers, ice cream parlors, clothing stores, skate parks, funfairs, monumental masons, lawyers, post offices, clothes automats, gardening supplies, builders merchants, games arcades, postboxes, galleries, daycare centers, car pounds, cafes, ships chandlers, bookshops, funeral directors, art stores, hairdressers, museums,    .. and, ya know, that kind of thing?  

very nice list you have going there.

Not saying every small town has to have these, but we could randomize the map some. so for every 3 small villages 1 hardware store pops up in a small town, with grocery store. In most western civ's this is approx what we are faced with. Ontario canada is faced with this, and i am sure many of the small villages across canada are becoming more like ghost towns. Its the economy these days. Not 2 stores alike can make it in a small county of 50000 because within 30-1 hr drive you usually have a small city or larger town.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

lol pelgrim xD whats with slating the kid? XD thats not nice xD LOL

his question is legit.. I mean hardware stores (tools etc.) where does chernarus get those from.. their not like the apples that grow on dem trees ya know :P 
as for the clothing stores.. why not? :P there's clothing in the game.. so that has to come from somewhere xD right? XD they have restaurants/bars so why not a clothing store or tool shop :P
as for the rest... meh xD second hand stores? XD isn't everything in this country third hand already? :P

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

very nice list you have going there.

Not saying every small town has to have these, but we could randomize the map some. so for every 3 small villages 1 hardware store pops up in a small town, with grocery store. In most western civ's this is approx what we are faced with. Ontario canada is faced with this, and i am sure many of the small villages across canada are becoming more like ghost towns. Its the economy these days. Not 2 stores alike can make it in a small county of 50000 because within 30-1 hr drive you usually have a small city or larger town.

exactly - I wrote that list off the top of my head in my room in front of the pc and thought "next time I go down to our local (one street) town I'll LOOK AROUND and see what is REALLY there - all that stuff you take for granted .. sounds like we live in a similar kind of area - if you want a building materials you have to go a few miles, if you want a new phone you probably have to go to a larger town..   etc etc.. but there are all kinds of outlets for everything, all over the place

• Like 2

I think this game needs more unique locations with more chance to find one kind of loot or another, apart from military bases the loot is all the same for the rest of the map.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tigermonk said:

lol pelgrim xD whats with slating the kid? XD thats not nice xD LOL

his question is legit.. I mean hardware stores (tools etc.) where does chernarus get those from.. their not like the apples that grow on dem trees ya know :P 
as for the clothing stores.. why not? :P there's clothing in the game.. so that has to come from somewhere xD right? XD they have restaurants/bars so why not a clothing store or tool shop :P
as for the rest... meh xD second hand stores? XD isn't everything in this country third hand already? :P

Sorry I go off topic but damn, are you aware how many emoticons you used in those few sentences? I'll sum them up:

lol xD XD xD LOL :P :P xD XD :P xD XD :P

less is more mate...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

Sniff sniff I smell sarcasm. Although you forgot sex shops. 

Edited by General Zod
  • Like 1

I just want to be able to visit unique buildings across Chernarus to find rare and exotic pokemons. 

not really

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Parazight said:

I just want to be able to visit unique buildings across Chernarus to find rare and exotic pokemons. 

not really

pokemon_zombies_pikachu_detail_by_neef.j

On 9-8-2016 at 7:21 PM, nl said:

Sorry I go off topic but damn, are you aware how many emoticons you used in those few sentences? I'll sum them up:

lol xD XD xD LOL :P :P xD XD :P xD XD :P

less is more mate...

at least 2 of those (lol) isn't an emoticon.. so yeah.. 'less is more' *smile*

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tigermonk said:

at least 2 of those (lol) isn't an emoticon.. so yeah.. 'less is more' *smile*

IN UR FACE, nl!!! GET REKT!

• Like 2

On 09/08/2016 at 7:35 PM, General Zod said:

Sniff sniff I smell sarcasm. Although you forgot sex shops. 

sex shops? - you mean instead of the usual military gear you could dress in like total skintight black rubber with REALLY a LOT of ZIPS ?? And rub GREASE all over yourself so melee punches would just 100% slide off?

- OK 

xx

• Like 1