Why No One Is Ever Friendly on DayZ Anymore

'Why No One Is Ever Friendly on DayZ Anymore'

- military gear
- big ass weapons
- huge stacks of ammo
- people online are general dicks 'because they can'
- its a post apoc. game.. people act like that

^ need more reasons? lol....

Nope that about covers it but sometimes you just need to have a nice chat with some noobs until you decide to scatter their brains across the tarmac 

Some people are friendly. People like you, in between calling others 'retards' and showing off on YT, clearly aren't. There's usually a connection between maturity and friendliness, and you are a case in point.

• Like 6

There's also often a disconnect between maturity and youtube since most are under the impression that nobody will watch their stuff unless they act like the biggest fucking idiot on the internet. As soon as anyone knows you've hit "record" is around the time everyone's "biggest idiot" shows himself. 

• Like 1

The point of the video is to show that people arent friendly anymore because of the type of dumb shit i was doing in the video, my intent is not to get this video viral i was simply showing what happens now in dayz, even if i had not done this myself and instead actually teamed up with them until the end of time one of them would likely have killed me in the end and although this isnt a way i really ever play dayz despite how savage it was thats what the game is now, and thats the point i was attempting to make and i agree people who play this way are morons and can somewhat ruin the fun of the game im no exception to this although i literally never do that type of thing i still kos 90% of the time because if you look like you have gear whoever sees you will want to kill you and so you do the same. long story short as funny as it was at the time i still do not like doing this kind of thing. 

1 hour ago, GiddysGames said:

The point of the video is to show that people arent friendly anymore because of the type of dumb shit i was doing in the video, my intent is not to get this video viral i was simply showing what happens now in dayz, even if i had not done this myself and instead actually teamed up with them until the end of time one of them would likely have killed me in the end and although this isnt a way i really ever play dayz despite how savage it was thats what the game is now, and thats the point i was attempting to make and i agree people who play this way are morons and can somewhat ruin the fun of the game im no exception to this although i literally never do that type of thing i still kos 90% of the time because if you look like you have gear whoever sees you will want to kill you and so you do the same. long story short as funny as it was at the time i still do not like doing this kind of thing. 

You get my vote for longest run on sentence of 2016 (so far).

• Like 3

Problem is the pvp aspect is the only real tense part of the game where you really get to use your weapon/gear.
At a certain point it gets dull to search town after town. Then people shoot eachother, doesn't really matter that most of the opponants gear gets destroy, its the kick to win a battle that matters.

If the game actually had a zombie threat where guns is a must have at times, then its more risky to waste ammo on players and you might actually benefit teaming up with them.

• Like 1

The last ten ancounters I've had with players have resulted in 8 deaths and two "have fun dude"s. It does vary though. A few days ago i met six people in total over a four hour period and no shots were fired. The day after every single person i met attacked me. Yesterday I logged in into the NWA ATC due to a server crash before. There were people inside  so I talked to them. And even though I was clearly no threat to three armed guys they had to kill me anyway for no reason which resulted in one of them dead and another wounded.

I actualy miss the cherno carnage from before as that place is dead now. You could have some fun encounters and meet people or just watch from a distance. Now everybody seem to go to the military areas and KOS

2 hours ago, Evilsausage said:

If the game actually had a zombie threat where guns is a must have at times, then its more risky to waste ammo on players and you might actually benefit teaming up with them.

That's the point

18 hours ago, GiddysGames said:

ahahahha yeah my grammar is awful.

Punctuation, punctuation.

i can't do the fake friendly, im either friendly or im hostile at the beginning... i cannot betray anyone unless it's obvious they have bad intentions-- but 99% im hostile from the beginning anyways so doesn't matter. i wont trust anyone unless they're in ts/discord with me.

Edited by Reg Park

I'm usually friendly unless or until someone starts shooting at me, or unless I see dicks bullying freshspawns to buff their egos.