TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

Hey guys, RobD here. I just got DayZ, i'm a bambi in-game because of lack of experience, but i've watched others play for a couple months now and i know a few tricks of the trade.  I'm mainly looking for someone to play with, i live on the east coast of the united states and i have a part time job where my hours vary.  Feel free to add me on Steam and we can go do stuff lol my steam name is sykotik_khaos

• Like 1

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ravi, I have been watching Frankie's videos on youtube ( I don't remember how I stumbled on them) but I am amazed a game like this exists.

I just bought the game few hours ago and haven't even started. I am so excited to play when I go home that I came here to meet people :D

I live in NJ USA so hopefully I can get along with some of you :)..others be prepared to hand over your gear or I will force feed you an self cooked apple pie :d

-ravi (xcept10n)

• Like 2

Hello. 

I am Rags

Give me your beans. 

• Like 1

Balac is a Viking that would kill you if he had a cable connection and you pissed him off.

As it is I am Hughesnet satellite with a 1-2 second delay in all transmissions so I am Simple to kill---just be kind and don't kill me.

• Like 1

Hi guys, im Marek from Slovakia.

I have started playing last week, so im just crouising around and orientating myself in the country. Im a friendly player, im not killing anyone if I dont have to. Unfortunately because of work im playing randomly, when I have time.

I hope to see you out there and hope you dont kill me on sight. :P

If you want, add me on steam: Mjr. Malder

• Like 1

Heya. Im Tina. Nice to meet ya all. FRIENDLY? h*ll no

• Like 3

Heya. Im Tina. Nice to meet ya all. FRIENDLY? h*ll no

One of my favorite vacations was to Cyprus a few years ago. I had a friend who was moving there for a year and I just wandered about the island for two weeks, loved every minute of it.

Also, I never did one of these introductions. Hey everybody, I'm Eric and I'm currently living in Chicago. I've been playing DayZ for nearly a month now. I'm one of those hardcore mode, make you starve to death elitists. I'm generally a friendly player, which roughly translates as I view the point of the game as survival so I don't go looking for fights as any fight could end with me quite dead.

• Like 3

Hey guys, my name is Mišo, also know as SkyttsTV on Youtube. I have been playing Dayz for around 2 months now and enjoying it aswell. I am usually a friendly player, unless you pull your gun at me and I never KOS. Feel free to add me on Steam, we can play sometime together. Steam Id: SkyttsTV.

• Like 1

hi I am ono

I am just bout to buy this game got to install steam first so just seeing whats its like

• Like 1

Hello everyone. Have about 20 hours logged. Looking for any and all friendly players to play with or any friendly clan to join. Currently using a character that's geared up and armed, only problem is I need morphine but now I can seem to find anyway as opposed to when I didn't need any, they were everywhere.

• Like 1

Hey Ya'll, Im from Canada, I Work on Transport ships and i'am a Crusty old War Veteran(Afg)(any other vets play?). need to find a clan.. that's what brought me here... that and the need to not suck :) <3 :)

• Like 1

Names fluffywhitebals. That's also my game name. Just bought the game yesterday, I've enjoyed it but I find it much too hard to find guns, thankfully I have been lucky to find people to help me. Generally play on high pop servers like green mountain sanctuary, though I tend to avoid 24/7 cycles as the night is f***ing scary when playing alone. Encountered a random with a torch that kept stalking me and that was the end of that. If anyone wants to partner up my steam name is krooked1223,

Good hunting.

• Like 1

Oooohhh myyyyyy goooood.... Took me so much time to catch the captcha thing...Placing the damn puzzle... I tought that was ads... (3 hours later..)

Whatever, I'm Bugz, a natural born gamer.

Does not mean I'm a pro player tho..

It's just fun to chill out with some people all around the world.

I'm a french Canadian from Montréal in Québec and Russians gamer say that I'm American.... Why??????? Anyone??????

I'm here for DayZ Standalone, looking for some french people to play with because I can barely speak english as you can see in this post.

• Like 1

A bug here about the windows/Submit buton not refreshing the page.. Sorry 

Edited by boringbugz
  • Like 1

Names Mike, from Texas. Started playing on the ARMA side, moved on to standalone recently, really digging the Dallas based servers. Got the hang of it pretty quick for obvious reasons. I call Cherno's factory district home at the moment, scrounging for whatever I can and surveying the streets for any signs of life. I look like a homeless sharpshooter with my trusty Mosin and plaid long coat. I'll be trying to link up with a solid group here within the next few days, see where that road takes me. Type of player? Well, I've strayed away from being a paranoid trigger happy individual in favor of reclusive looting/scavenging of various structures in high risk areas. If a threat presents itself, I try to neutralize it quickly and or accordingly. Survive, by any means. That pretty much sums it up. 

Nice to meet you all in advance.

• Like 2

Just started playing this game like 2 weeks ago, but I've got a good feel for the game...I've managed to have only 2 real characters thus far, both of which are dead lol.  My friends got me into this game and kinda don't really play, so I'm lookin for friendlies tryna play some dayz.  I like to play neutral, but I'll kos if I have to.  I just feel like the game is much more fun with others.  I'm on the east coast US, feel free to add me on steam if you wanna party up.  ----> Ted Denslow <----

• Like 1

Hiya! Just registered here 2 minutes ago, played arma in the ARMA 2 mod, so iam an "old schooler" when it comes to this beech!! 

Any people wanna play? hit me up on my steam :)

Iam a funny dude. if u want shit to happen, call me!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/boumie

Edited by boumuie
  • Like 1

We're not killers... We're not monsters... We're survivors.....

We're...We? I......I am a Survivor!.....I am alone.....I am.....The Lone Survivor.........

Edited by The Lone Survivor
  • Like 1

Hi I'm Max.

I was looking for a survival/zombie game and gave DayZ a try after watching DayZ videos made by JamJar.

I died seven times before I managed to find a way to survive. The first ones by zombies then by bugs and the last one I was shot in the back while looting in the suburbs of Berezino (there was a gunfight in downtown, I thought it was the right time).

Now after one week of experience I avoid looting cities off the east coast, death is too quick there. 2 days ago I decided to go for a raid on the NWAF. I managed to raid the place twice and survived a gunfight against a group (I fled).

It was time for me to go back to the coast and look for genuine noobs. On my way back I  found a helicopter crash in the fields south of Zaprudnoe. Obviously I was the first on site, a M4 was waiting for me as well as 2 FNP45 and some attachments. Right now I’m trying to infiltrate Novodmitrovsk to loot some food with the M4 in my hands and a fully equipped AK101.

I’m playing on french servers.

• Like 2

ok I'm Ali - new to DayZ, not new to gamez ..... see what I did there ?

Funniest hing that happened to me - I found myself in one of the weapon laid areas (I now know to be Dobroe in the North East) and whilst fumbling around looking for anything, two guys came in - one handcuffed me instantly & I was pleading with them to let me go as I had nothing & the other shot me in the leg - ouch !

ah well I thought this is it ... but no they came back in & said they felt sorry for what they did, patched me up, told me how to escape the bracelets and went on their way. It was about a minute or two later I found out my mic was switched off ..... LOL

All experience.

Edited by alijax1972
  • Like 1

One of my favorite vacations was to Cyprus a few years ago. I had a friend who was moving there for a year and I just wandered about the island for two weeks, loved every minute of it.

Also, I never did one of these introductions. Hey everybody, I'm Eric and I'm currently living in Chicago. I've been playing DayZ for nearly a month now. I'm one of those hardcore mode, make you starve to death elitists. I'm generally a friendly player, which roughly translates as I view the point of the game as survival so I don't go looking for fights as any fight could end with me quite dead.

You are welcome to come again :)

• Like 1

Hi All,

Well not posted on here yet so figured I may as well.

I'm Legio23, 38yo and ex military who got put onto this game by a good group of friends...as well as my brother.

the <UGA>, of which I am a member, has 3 servers currently running on DayZ SA.

Hello there survivors!

Greatings from the southern lands of Uruguay.-

Land of met, football, mate, mary jane and beaches!

nice place you have here! awesome forum, I've been reading for a couple of months and yesterday we start to play the standalone with my friends. super cool journey despite de alpha version. it's really fun to play along! 

looking forward to at least, ride some bikes or a skate! lol! 

take care you all! cheers!!

I'm Mike. New player. Explorer. Alone. Not into shooting people for what they have. I got mine by honest means.

If your looking for someone to run with. Give me a holla. (And some beans) Lol

Steam info  destructo_brat

Ingame name  Mike