freethink

pre .59 hype

lol we got a psychic here , everybody relax Nostradamus here knows exactly what's gonna happen to dayz so we can just listen to him and give up now ! Get the fuck off of these forums scrub life , all you have been doing for the past 8 months is whine and cry about development and it's always something different ... Go do something else man before I bench your mum .

Fight him IRL, he clearly doesn't lift.

• Like 1

the map is not gonna change m8

I think you mean the map size will not extended, because hiking paths will be added, tisy base and I'm sure the surroundings, Kamensk mine, cherno and other "old" cities will be changed.

So we will see changes to the map in the future :) I'm excited!

edit:

Anybody think they will add (a bit) more content as they want previously to 0.59?

There are some delays, yes, but other parts of the development team are maybe not affected.

So maybe they could finish stuff which should be released later?!

Edited by xCAPx

I still give more respect to dayz over ark and certainly over h1z1 because those devs are working for what makes them the most money and the most popular ... Dayz devs on the other hand have a definite vision and its the exact vision I've had for a zombie game all my life , so I don't really care for how much content is pumped into a game, I got bored of ark after I realized all there is to do is build more cut through content like its a WoW expansion (no exciting pvp like dayz, more like a simplistic cod shooter for h1z1 and a very boring meta game for Ark, pvp isn't exactly adrenaline inducing in ark) . Dayz actually makes me take my time with every little bit of content and I know when it has all the content it's promising its going to be endless fun for those that are still with the zombie concept when it's done (and everyone comes back to zombies at one point in their life Haha).

qft. rumours are 75 players servers with lots of zombies as well since the last status report in october 15th. 

http://www.dayztv.com/video/dayz-status-report-highlight-15-oct-2015-vehicle-destruction-new-chernogorsk/

Make it real.

I'd quite like that but I think as a project lead and at this stage in a project, proper planning trumps stuff that just crossed your mind.

• Like 1

Make it real.

not gonna happen either, thankfully

Edited by surviv0r

It's a real Queen of Sheba tweet tbh.

Oh I might just do this or I might do that...on a whim.

Is there no actual plan? Is it just make it up as you go? The biggest arguments on here have been 1st v 3rd and honestly 3rd is getting more and more arcade like and I hate it. But to suddenly pretend you are a big 1st person proponent after two years where you provided maybe one 1st person official server per ten 3rd person is strange. If you were a real 1st person evangelist then you'd make most official servers first person now and you would've done it from the start.

Edited by freethink
  • Like 1

It's a real Queen of Sheba tweet tbh.

Oh I might just do this or I might do that...on a whim.

Is there no actual plan? Is it just make it up as you go? The biggest arguments on here have been 1st v 3rd and honestly 3rd is getting more and more arcade like and I hate it. But to suddenly pretend you are a big 1st person proponent after two years where you provided maybe one 1st person official server per ten 3rd person is strange. If you were a real 1st person evangelist then you'd make most official servers first person now and you would've done it from the start.

Thats pretty much the argument i made in my latest comment on the FPS VS 3rd person pole.

JUST WANT .59 SO BAD. Uhmm... just needed to say that.

Btw. someone can explain which branches get changed on steamdb.nfo before a experimental push? Is it always like experimentalprep >>experimental ? Or experimentalprep>>test>>experimental? Or you guys just take look in the history tab?

Edited by imun
  • Like 1