kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Also, I tried painting the barrel green, but apparently that is not a feature just yet.

• Like 1

2. or me it hasn't happened anymore and I vault quite a lot.

So just to confirm: you're vaulting with something (a weapon or otherwise) in your hands, and you aren't dropping that item when you vault?

I've been running around all morning hopping fences with weapon in-hand and have not experienced this.

So just to confirm: you're vaulting with something (a weapon or otherwise) in your hands, and you aren't dropping that item when you vault?

• Like 4

can confirm this, vaulting/jumping worked without problems, equal if i hold an gun or an barrel in my hands.

not one item dropped while vaulting since wednesday.

• Like 2

I haven't had that problem in a while, either.

ETA:  I still sometimes crouch after a vault, tho.

Edited by Thurman Merman
  • Like 2

Yes with a weapon, barrel, you name it, didn't drop it anymore.
  • Like 1

I haven't had that problem in a while, either.

ETA: I still sometimes crouch after a vault, tho.

Same.

Screwed up anims at menu

Memory error on exit

Standing up while using eat/drink all when prone or crouched

Intermittent hand bug

Lots less desynchronization while driving though.

• Like 1

No problems vaulting while double carrying.  Just a bit over having to scour everywhere looking for a plug etc for a truck only to find there are no trucks ... Ok maybe I am lazy .

916 coming online...122.3MB inbound.

Edited by Super_Duty

Just a bit over having to scour everywhere looking for a plug etc for a truck only to find there are no trucks ... Ok maybe I am lazy .

Interesting... I seem to have more trouble finding the parts than the trucks themselves, probably because nobody who finds the trucks has the necessary parts to drive them  :lol:

I must have jumped over eight dozen fences, while carrying tents last night. I didn't loose any of them.

• Like 2

Holy studder Batman!

Anyone else having issues loading in textures and frame drops?

• Like 1

I still sometimes crouch after a vault, tho.

^ This.

And, sometimes I stand to eat and sometimes I don't.

Visited Kamensk military base on 2 different servers. Found an AKM, AK74, AK74-U, 2 mags for AKM, SVD mag and a lot of more stuff.

What do people mean with almost no military weapons?

My experiences so far.

Bear traps still seem to hurt your legs if you deploy them, moaning from this also continues even when the status message is gone.

Loot system seems to be bugged, several times I have encountered 6 - 12 of the same items spawning in the same building.

At least one heli crash is persistant, regardless of restarts and/or servers. It is also random if they emit smoke, or not, while still spawning loot.

Lighting a torch/glowstick sometimes also makes the effect attach itself to the waist of the character, and continue displaying light and particle effects even when dropped.

Heli crashes ARE persistent, but they get cleaned up after approximately 4 hours, and replaced with another random one. I am assuming this cleanup does not happen if players are within "X" meters.

Visited Kamensk military base on 2 different servers. Found an AKM, AK74, AK74-U, 2 mags for AKM, SVD mag and a lot of more stuff.

Devs can change loot spawning without an update> they have looted mili areas at a different time than you with different loot spawning.

No problems vaulting while double carrying. Just a bit over having to scour everywhere looking for a plug etc for a truck only to find there are no trucks ... Ok maybe I am lazy .

The 15 truck spawns are stuck, Kamanovka, and Msta always seem to be there.

You now start with a road flare instead of a chemlight. Saw a zed up in NWAF, as well. No other changes that i've noticed, so far.

Bullet registration also seems to not be there, lit up a guy with 2 30 round Mp5 mags, point blank, and he killed me with a Magnum.

Edited by Santa fox
  • Like 1

From what I've seen getting there first after a wipe helps. Ive hit myshinko tent city repeatedly and new stuff spawns but there's an initial larger amount spawed. Something to think about when it hits stable ;)

• Like 1

Tried to tan  a rabbit pelt with a whole bag of lime in a barrel. After 25 min(no restart) the barrel was empty. Was it pelt to lime ratio, is the process that time critical or is it a bug?

Pretty remote location and no signs of player activity in the area. Rabbitsnares could degrade a bit slower.

Btw 1 kill in 600 hours, he wounded me and kept chasing me with a crossbow, emptied half a sportermag into him and don't feel sorry for it.

Does it not tan the regular way by dragging the lime over the pelt? I've never used the barrel to tan hides.

Hey Everyone, Am I missing something in regards to creating a fresh character? From the home screen I change the appearance form very dark skin to medium dark skin, change the clothing and shoes, click "default Character" hit the back button and go on the search for an exp server but my current character always loads and appears. I just want to fresh start a new adventure and short of jumping off a tall building I can't seem to generate a new character. Any help would be appreciated. 

Hey Everyone, Am I missing something in regards to creating a fresh character? From the home screen I change the appearance form very dark skin to medium dark skin, change the clothing and shoes, click "default Character" hit the back button and go on the search for an exp server but my current character always loads and appears. I just want to fresh start a new adventure and short of jumping off a tall building I can't seem to generate a new character. Any help would be appreciated.

There is no other way then getting killed or suicide for getting another character.
  • Like 1

Can anyone confirm for me which, if any, of these things is still unfixed in 0.58?

The list:

* Global Chat is functioning (should not be) - Can't comment on
* Items in hands may be dropped when vaulting - This was fixed a little ways back
* Bear Trap cannot be moved into inventory - This should be fixed as I was able to drag and drop with no problems
* Breaking a leg for the second time after having fixed it may result in status message not displaying - Unsure
* Incorrect character animations at the Main Menu - Holding wrong items in hand, that's about it
* Error message pop-up when quitting the game - Unsure
* Some crafting functions for the Oil Barrel are not producing anything, but still consume resources - haven't done enough testing
** Leather items that are dyed in a barrel will disappear or convert into another leather item - I dyed 3 items at a time, all came out correct color, ended up with more resources than I started with ( stack of 50 nails turned into 80 unstacked.
* Liquid containers are not updating percentage of contents properly - from time to time when transferring liquids
* Handguards and foregrips cannot be removed or modified - still unable to do this
* Interacting with a Cooking Pot or Frying Pan yields limited options - can't view contents of pot without dropping it
* Trumpet can be disassembled while loaded, and loaded ammo is lost upon reassembly - unsure
* Items cannot be wrung out when wet - I was only able to do this with certain items ( can't remember which )
* Apple trees can be "spammed" with the pick apple command between animations - I was never able to do this

• Like 1

[Fixed] tents spawning one sort of item and too much of it in each tent

[bug] weapon in your hands not showing after you eat a canned food, its still there but you can't see it and you can't equip anything else in your hands. [need confirmation]