kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Is it just me or are the servers not connected to the hive yet? ran around for five minutes and no loot at all.

I've found loot, you may have been following someone who has already looted it. Same shit happened to me with only 2 others in it. All the doors were opened already etc.

Edited by Creamy Cowboy

Loot is scarce in Berezino. :)

Weapons that are picked up now stay at the top of the inventory list ( IE long rifles ).

Edited by Creamy Cowboy

Persistence didn't wipe.  Just the characters.  Is that possible?  I just climbed a tower and found the loot (I had shoved two scopes into a pair of pants) as it was this morning.

Edited by Thurman Merman

Is it just me or are the servers not connected to the hive yet? ran around for five minutes and no loot at all.

I think you're right.  Played for a while on SC02.  Then logged and went to SC04 - fresh spawn.  Right back out and right back to 02.  Still as I was after playing for a bit.  What does that mean?

I think you're right.  Played for a while on SC02.  Then logged and went to SC04 - fresh spawn.  Right back out and right back to 02.  Still as I was after playing for a bit.  What does that mean?

I tried one of the infected spawn servers after and the loot was fine, the company... not so much.

Like really? we finally have zeds back and got attacked by 2 different freshies no, hi, no nothing just punching.

I heard during a Mr Blackout stream that Hicks mentioned that nothing respawns if a player is in the area (within a certain radius - not sure what that distance is though)

Yes, similar to to the need to walk away from a rabbit snare, I believe that Eugen had mentioned that this is part of the design criteria. I'm not sure of the distance, either, but up until a couple of weeks ago, some players were reporting that loot was flying through the air and spawning before their eyes. I haven't seen any such reports lately, so hopefully, this feature is also now working correctly.

I just went to see my camp, it's remote and a few hundred yards from the nearest loot spawn point.

and it's all still there: tents, backpacks, barrel .. pretty much they way I left it but I did notice some evidence of activity.

It seems a player took a few items but left me some loot as a trade too.  

Two protector cases, which is ironically and exactly what I've been looking for to test a few things.

A few guys here know the location of my camp so I thought it could be them, but maybe it's a new friendly in the area...

Only in experimental can you wake up to find that someone has been in your camp,

and they've left you with better loot than you had when you went to sleep  :P

I'm not going to name any names, but Dudester was doing his best to perfect his Santa impersonation.

• Like 1

I've found loot, you may have been following someone who has already looted it. Same shit happened to me with only 2 others in it. All the doors were opened already etc.

Don't trust that open doors mean anything, as far as I've observed doors have a state (open/closed) that they default to on reset. I've shut myself in a room for server reset and if the door was open when I went in it'll be open again even if I'm the first person back on.  

Has anybody found an M65 recently? I've seen just about every single piece of non-military-exclusive loot so far (save a Blaze snaploader. I also really, really want a snaploader for my blaze. Or maybe five)... Wondering if maybe the M65 is now in military loot, or something.

Yes a black m65 yesterday. It was in the log cabin looking house with the wool coats.

Has anybody found an M65 recently? I've seen just about every single piece of non-military-exclusive loot so far (save a Blaze snaploader. I also really, really want a snaploader for my blaze. Or maybe five)... Wondering if maybe the M65 is now in military loot, or something.

Nope ... haven't seen one at a mil base. Saw two helicopters last night (both smokers) and no M65s there, either.

Has anyone seen any zeds yet in the infected test servers? compared to the regular servers the infected server takes a huge performance dive there's a lot of lag and rubberbanding.

EDIT: just found 2 zeds in a small town  :)

Edited by Dudester100

Don't trust that open doors mean anything, as far as I've observed doors have a state (open/closed) that they default to on reset. I've shut myself in a room for server reset and if the door was open when I went in it'll be open again even if I'm the first person back on.  

Yea I mean all trunks were open as well and nothing was to be found except gear dropped by others.

Has anyone seen any zeds yet in the infected test servers? compared to the regular servers the infected server takes a huge performance dive there's a lot of lag and rubberbanding.

Yes, Got right in on one early and could feel my performance sliding down as the half hour I played went on. I had no problem killing 7-8 zed with fist, splitting axe, and a pick axe but the 2 hostile players I encounter were all over the place and only landed one pick axe blow on the second one in a good long fight.

They definitely are respawning as well, killed a couple ran in a shed and moved my pocket stuff to a pair of cargos and came out to one in the open that there's no way I missed ducking in the shed. 

Edited by BCBasher

Whoops.  Scratch that.  Didn't realize they switched 4 over to 3PP.

EDIT: just found 2 zeds in a small town  :)

Someone just posted pics on reddit. It looks like he had two dozen zeds chasing him through the airfield.

Where are the infected spawn servers located, I'm getting 1000+ pings to them. I regularly play at 500-800 but 1500 is a bit much?

Someone just posted pics on reddit. It looks like he had two dozen zeds chasing him through the airfield.

Quite a while back they did the same. There was a massive wave of infected at Balota airstrip as I saw on SepticFalcon's stream. He was actually scared because there were so many. :lol:

Where are the infected spawn servers located, I'm getting 1000+ pings to them. I regularly play at 500-800 but 1500 is a bit much?

My guess is somewhere in the US. The 2 servers have almost a similar ping for me compared to some servers in the US.

Or I might be wrong, GD as in .gd (top-level domain) is Grenada. :lol:

Edited by IMT
  • Like 2

I noticed that my guy won't jump over the fences anymore, he does the step every time. But I noticed he won't go into crouch after doing it like it used to.

I noticed that my guy won't jump over the fences anymore, he does the step every time. But I noticed he won't go into crouch after doing it like it used to.

Might be isolated, that's one thing I noticed on my short stint this morning. Could jump fences fine but but my guy was going to a crouch after sometimes. 

Found many infected in various towns and village I've been, only seen one player. I have to say that the infected test servers lag a little more than the others. Small rubberbanding problems here and there, but very little.

Was nice to see infected are back. Can't wait to see them with various clothing items and accessories.