emuthreat

Say goodbye to you flashlights. (and free batteries)

Straight out the mouth of the NRA rule book. Europe doesn't have an issue with guns and we don't want them, thanks. What's your plan - to kill another human being - glad that's so easy for you to think u can do, murderer.

Self defense is not murder, murder is murder. Killing someone to stop them murdering you is self defense. My plant to kill another human being who wants to kill me is wrong? Nice logic.

My sister in law was raped in Europe (Actually the UK, but who is getting facts right, amIright?) Fun place to be. Must be nice to know you can rape people without worrying about them standing up for themselves. Oh, and I don't live in the USA either.

I still know people in the UK, France and a couple in Sweden who carry multi-tools....

Edited by Kayback

The flashlight was more useful in the sense that you can turn it off and on.
Quick story:

Was with a group of random newspawn bambies at night, having fun guiding each other through the dark with flashlight, a la the Pitch Black movie. I got separated from my group, and was heading through a back ally toward their lights. 
Some bandit that was stalking our group comes out of the back of a store, and tries to axe me. I simply turn off my flashlight, blinding us both, and use my instinct to get the fuck away.

Chemlight is more useful, in the sense that it's in a close radiance all around you, making close by loot easier to see when you got your head tucked down looking for stuff at your feet.

I like being able to turn the flashlight on and off, but the chemlight is really pretty, and I like the change of pace. 
The fact that you can't turn it off as quickly without switching it out and waiting for the animation, and also I believe it makes you a lot easier to see someone glowing like that all around you, than it is to tell exactly where someone is when they only have a cone of light swinging around everywhere.

Edited by Deadjuice

Cool, I definitely approve. I get to keep my t-shirt and I'm not granted a good pvp weapon as soon as I find a cattle prod or stun baton which are common as mud. Still wouldn't mind random spawn gear, though, just to add a bit of variety. Green shirt green jeans freshspawns is pretty boring.

Wait, what?! :o

They're decent at knocking out players, as far as I recall. Not had an opportunity to do so for a little while, mind.

Yeah, I always saved my battery for a cattle prod or stun baton, they were OP against zombies or players.

So I found myself in a zobmie apocalypse and oh looky I am almost naked by theres a glow stick in my hand.

Where was I before the apocalypse? At a techno party? I droped out of a military chopper and could only grab a glow stick? I was at frolicking in a night pool at a warm brothers party?

Realisssssm

So I found myself in a zobmie apocalypse and oh looky I am almost naked by theres a glow stick in my hand.

Where was I before the apocalypse? At a techno party? I droped out of a military chopper and could only grab a glow stick? I was at frolicking in a night pool at a warm brothers party?

Realisssssm

It's just... A game. Games are unrealistic. Even realistic games are.

@op

cu later fleshlight !!

And when you see one, you throw it away because batteries are the rarest thing in Chernarus :D Edited by Hekeetsu

And when you see one, you throw it away because batteries are the rarest thing in Chernarus :D

Are batteries still in the game? 

I have spent 2 days trying to find one

Are batteries still in the game?

I have spent 2 days trying to find one

Not sure if they are spawning, no one has found one yet I think.

• Like 1

And when you see one, you throw it away because batteries are the rarest thing in Chernarus :D

no you dont you just rinse them out..

Must've been an hour before I released you needed to put the battery in the torch:D

What got me hooked to dayz in the beginning was I didn't have (or know how to use) a torch, couldn't see a thing, had no idea where I was, was dying of thirst

and then I hear my footsteps splashing and I look down and get the 'drink' option.

1200 hours later

Edited by freethink