Sign in to follow this  
yazar8

An interesting point about the periodic table.

Good point. But I was just curious. GOD WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SHATTER MY DREAMS ALL THE TIME CHAINGUNFIGHTER

I'M SORRY - I WAS JUST GIVING YOU MY OPINION.

Though I actually looked at the game's changelogs and sure enough February 25 of this year was when 0.54 pushed to stable, so that could very well be the 'reference'.

Need I mention the conspicuous absence of modern technology like computers, and traffic signals?

There are computers, albeit 90's Pentium 1's.

There are also traffic signals in many of the larger cities.

Example: Novodmitrovsk

lRznmVy.jpg

• Like 1

Nice find. Let me know if you can spot a microwave oven anywhere.

I honestly wouldn't take much from the 'lack' or sparseness of technology or lack of 'decor' in buildings.  Most homes are pretty bare, I'd say they'll add more clutter later on when we're more in beta phase.

I'M SORRY - I WAS JUST GIVING YOU MY OPINION.

Though I actually looked at the game's changelogs and sure enough February 25 of this year was when 0.54 pushed to stable, so that could very well be the 'reference'.

Sweeeeet. That makes me happy. GG Devs.

Yes, when are they going to add microwave ovens, and more importantly, how will we be able to use them to KOS our friendly gamer peers?

Related, what is the molecular structure of the disease that has claimed the current infected?

I don't understand the question.  Are you implying that the infection is a prion?  That would make no sense because of the 'immunity' of our survivors.  Must be a virus, but viruses got all kinds of molecule.  Thats why they be in the club all night.

Also, the microwave is not for KOS, it is for hiding dirty dishes.  Much more sinister, as this is the first crucial step to creating home-brewed biological weapons.

Not a real question.  Molecular question was asked only to poke fun at this thread which bases events off of trivial scenery.

Some of the chernarussians need to learn to dig basements in their houses let alone use a computer or have an updated periodic table in their schools..

any reason why its written backwards?