boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

Looks like wire and netting based on the image.

Sea only I would think?

Sea only I would think?

Most likely. When they add it, they should also *hopefully* be adding Mackerel as a catch-able (saltwater) fish as well.

realy nice....i will try it out.

thank you, sir

Let us know your results!

Edited by Tatanko

Most likely. When they add it, they should also *hopefully* be adding Mackerel as a catch-able (saltwater) fish as well.

Let us know your results!

Maybe the Mackerel will be the one caught in the larger traps. I assume the little trap will be sardines, big one, mackerel. This reminds me, I haven't tried catching or cooking sardines since very early 0.56 I think, probably time to do so again.

• Like 1

Is it only for me that there are only 3P servers up atm?  :(

Is it only for me that there are only 3P servers up atm?  :(

Not only you i'm afraid. 

I played 3pp 1st time in ages... its horrible in towns, but quite nice in the woods.

Not only you i'm afraid. 

I played 3pp 1st time in ages... its horrible in towns, but quite nice in the woods.

It does not feel right to play in 3pp. I feel like theres always some one ghosting around a corner ready to ambush me :(

I miss my 1pp character as I had just found a winchester 70 and was hoping to find a hunting scope so I can hunt animals when I find some. Anyone notice

that zeds have been beefed up? It used to take 3-4 hits to the head using fists but now it takes a lot more to take one down using bare fists.

Well, why are the devs so misteryous about dates?

Because development isn't an exact science and sh*t happens.

And why do they keep being so silent?

Because they're busy working.

• Like 6

Well, why are the devs so misteryous about dates? And why do they keep being so silent?

Soooooo..... Anyone know when this thing will go .57 Stable?

The team is working hard to get the Stable branch update out as fast as possible, so there is no specific date/time for when the update is rolled out. It all depends on how development comes along on the build.

• Like 9

Thanks! And... It seems to me that Eugen posted something on twitter about another update. I'm so excited that I'm hoping the stable will come today at night! HYPE IS LIFE!

Thanks! And... It seems to me that Eugen posted something on twitter about another update. I'm so excited that I'm hoping the stable will come today at night! HYPE IS LIFE!

Yep servers just went down. Don't know how to link to the actual twitter-  I do now.  Thanks Tatanko!

Edited by GaryWalnuts
  • Like 1

Can't wait to get home this afternoon and finally get back to my reliable internet! Once it ran this morning it ran somewhat smooth, but I have not been able to find fishing hooks anywhere - Beach / Boats / Boonie Hats / Garages and shacks... I'd love to be able to craft one from bones though, maybe that'll finally happen tonight or tomorrow!

Edited by Demonica

Well, why are the devs so misteryous about dates? And why do they keep being so silent?

I doubt they are being "misteryous[sic]" but rather they are busy and probably unsure when exactly the release will be. It's all fine and good to say release at x time but if what you are releasing isn't up to your standards, it seems counter-productive.

I can't wait to see what the new updates bring! I'd like to give a shout out to the as... I mean, garbage men who make sure entire towns are

free of loot so that everyone isn't running around geared having fun.

Edited by LordBlackwolf

Can't wait to get home this afternoon and finally get back to my reliable internet! Once it ran this morning it ran somewhat smooth, but I have not been able to find fishing hooks anywhere - Beach / Boats / Boonie Hats / Garages and shacks... I'd love to be able to craft one from bones though, maybe that'll finally happen tonight or tomorrow!

If i'm not mistaken, it is already possible to craft fishing hooks from bones.

• Like 4

Well, yes, I know, I just hadn't had the chance to do it yet ;-)

Is it likely that there will be a new version number attached to the update then?

Yep servers just went down. Don't know how to link to the actual twitter but...

Eugen Harton ‏@eugenharton   19m

Experimental servers going offline for another update.

pbqbnDa.png

:)

• Like 12

You da man!  :beans: Thanks!

I'm going to use this over and over and over again I'm sure, so the two minutes it took me to make it was time well spent ;)

Share ALL the tweets! (Just kidding, please don't, that would be too many :p)

• Like 1

I love the pic of the new archer's bow (or whatchamacallit), that may become my new fave out there.