boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

Whatever happened to fubar this last patch apparently happened at the 0 hour.

aka HourZ

• Like 1

Pretty sure yolo is basically the same version as the latest experimental and I used a bow on that last night.

Also, I think I've found my home, I'll likely wander for a while but I always find myself drifting back here...

XANt00i.jpg

I also stumbled onto this location, I really like the general area and will probably make a camp there on stable.

Do you know who it is that the picture is of on the center grave?

Same spot different angle ;)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/534021140228537580/F6AFDCB84FC8D0508709BB23234637A90545A2F8/

• Like 2

Pretty sure yolo is basically the same version as the latest experimental and I used a bow on that last night.

Also, I think I've found my home, I'll likely wander for a while but I always find myself drifting back here...

XANt00i.jpg

You need to pm me as to where that is good sir

Wait till Bones catches up with all the off topic chat in this thread. You guys are going to be in big trouble. ;)

I also stumbled onto this location, I really like the general area and will probably make a camp there on stable.

Just to save you some disappointment, as stated in status report 27 May:

-snip-

- the stable branch update will have the spawning of infected, and the persistence disabled on stable branch server.

-snip-

- Brian Hicks / Lead Producer

Correct me if this has been revised in the meantime.

Do you know who it is that the picture is of on the center grave?

Same spot different angle ;)

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/534021140228537580/F6AFDCB84FC8D0508709BB23234637A90545A2F8/

No idea but I plan to start leaving things as tribute.

From what I can tell the over the (right) shoulder 3PP view is in, or is being experimented with. Also, 4 (Four) CTD's in the 1st hourish of play. No spawning back into 'You're Dead' though so some progress XD.

I love night time Chenarus.

• Like 2

Smoothest performance in a while for me. Noticed some buildings removed in southern Berezino, not sure if they were gone in the last update. Mainly houses & roadside items? All is working nicely, bar the one issue of me teleporting back to the truck whenever I've got out of it. Ten seconds maximum of running somewhere and then back to the truck. Re-log sorts it for now.

Day & night seems to be set to a 2 hour cycle. Wife has had 3 CTDs, me none. She's on the far superior machine....

Edited by cupboard

Looks like the remains of Turovo Jail is no longer spawning any gear but the wrecked HMMWV there is a good spot.

Zeds are still in.  Easier to kill with the fire axe now.

Junk yards are definitely no longer my favorite go-to spot.  Loots there have seriously thinned out.

Performance is much improved since the weekend--no ctds so far

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

Wait till Bones catches up with all the off topic chat in this thread. You guys are going to be in big trouble. ;)

Meh, there's a huge difference between off topic shenanigans and plain old banter while waiting for the servers to come back up, it's what makes this thread the funest of all the threads.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 3

so yeah servers just went spontaniously down XD

also GD-01 server popped up ... so maybe a new exp push soon

i noticed you can change right to left shoulder perspective by tapping q and e 

Edited by SpawnZ

so yeah servers just went spontaniously down XD

Yeah, something just happened, those that are up I am getting insanely horrible ping.  Servers just restarted and I was happily driving down the road in my shiny blue truck after coming back in, but this is what usually happens after the experimental servers come back online.

Saw it before you did, as long as it does not derail & flame or go ott, life is good...

They are powering down some servers to populate others.

I've been on DE-02 1st PP, not bothered about new perspective view myself.

• Like 8

Liking the new cursor position, takes some getting used to and I managed to change it from right hand to left hand viewing... Has anyone found out how to switch it yet. Then I can be ambidextrous, might help when peeking ;)

Edit: nevermind I got ninja'd

Edited by Goony

I was like, "Excellent" I have just enough time to hop on and check a few things out quick before work." I grabbed coffee with the servers up, came back, no servers. :)

I spawned near Cap Golova, there were 3 houses and 1 shed. Found a IZH-43 in my very first house I searched. Found a metal wire in the shed next to it.

Made a nice snare trap and went berry picking (didn't even care about the other 2 houses).

Then there was the message "The server will be restarting in 60 seconds". Auwch, quick, let's get my snare trap. Got the snare trap and not long after that got "No message received".

Server stays off-line so I decided to go to UK1 1-01. No snare trap to be found in my inventory, blegh! I search all three houses and found in the middle house some 0.308 ammo but didn't fit my IZH. So I go to my pubhouse again and boom Blaze.

Now I'm lock and loaded.

OMG my ping for swe 02 over 1000

Edited by Barnabus

OMG my ping for swe over 1000

Yeah, I'm looking at the server browser now "DayZ NL 0-1 (Experimental/Unstable)" ping 215. I'm pretty sure this server isn't hosted here in The Netherlands.

Edit: the ping varies from 50 to 200 each time you reload, interestering. 

Edited by IMT

I have infinite "Battleye updating" loop and cant start game. How to fix that?

They are powering down some servers to populate others.

I'm only seeing 4 right now and they populated/filled quickly  

I hope they add a few more   :huh:

To anyone wondering about the status of the servers:

• Like 3

^But no US servers?

And I only see a few altogether....

Edit: Nevermind... NE is "Northeast" followed by US....

Edited by BioHaze