boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

Right now, as it stands, there is NO LOOT of any kind in .57.  Nothing, not a book or screw driver anywhere.  The best you can get are sticks and stone knives.  

WRONG, you can still made an arrow, it as absolutely no purpose though :D

WRONG, you can still made an arrow, it as absolutely no purpose though :D

Bow, ashwood stick and pile of guts. There, you have a viable weapon while there is no loot. Now go my friend, go hunt! :D

• Like 1

Bow, ashwood stick and pile of guts. There, you have a viable weapon while there is no loot. Now go my friend, go hunt! :D

for guts you need animals, i guess they also were missing

Edit:  I know what you are going for .... don't even mention it ! SERIOUSLY !  :D

Edited by SpawnZ

for guts you need animals, i guess they also were missing

I have seen people reporting here that there were animals in. So yeah, it would be possible to make a bow.

i know, i can't find a dam animal for now, that naked guy in veresnik should be carefull if in find one  :rolleyes:

Edited by Zboub le météor

I have seen people reporting here that there were animals in. So yeah, it would be possible to make a bow.

wow for a moment i thought you were going for other guts ... i can still trust in humanity

Just out of curiosity while the build is dead... how do you make a stone 'knife'?  

..find a stone... and then what?

Cheers

wow for a moment i thought you were going for other guts ... i can still trust in humanity

That's of course also a possibility but I rather take the life of an animal. Especially if there is no loot. Most people will be friendly then.

Just out of curiosity while the build is dead... how do you make a stone 'knife'?

Cheers

Look at the ground where you can find Stones and choose for the option "Craft Stone Knife". Edited by IMT

Eugen Harton @eugenharton
Fixing it now. Will tweet once it goes online.

Edited by MadTommy

Cheers

take it in your hand, and scroll the option to make a stone knife  ;)

That's of course also a possibility but I rather take the life of an animal. Especially if there is no loot. Most people will be friendly then.

Look at the ground where you can find Stones and choose for the option "Craft Stone Knife".

With a stone in your hand i assume?

Snipped above.. thanks!

Edited by MadTommy

so server GD-01 is online, but bad version, rejected ...

still it says 57.127956

Edited by SpawnZ

With a stone in your hand i assume?

Snipped above.. thanks!

Yep, sorry for not mentioning it.

I'd love if guys like Eugen would rather post here in the official forum of their game in the exp thread regarding exp servers than on ... ughh... twitter

also the exp threads have gotten a really nice place to be ... much nicer environment

Edited by SpawnZ
  • Like 2

I'd love if guys like Eugen would rather post here in the official forum of their game in the exp thread regarding exp servers than on ... ughh... twitter

Its the 'way' its done these dayz!

A single post in a massive thread is not as 'visible' as a tweet.  Saddens me to say so.. I hate twitter!

Edited by MadTommy

Its the 'way' its done these dayz!

A single post in a massive thread is not as 'visible' as a tweet.  Saddens me to say so.. I hate twitter!

yes i agree but regarding exp servers the focus should be more here ... imo .

general stuff and stable updates can stay on twitter as post thats fine with me, we already know what will be coming up for that, we exp guineapigs

• Like 1

Yes, Down again.. lol.

Back to spamming Refresh!

I found an svd and a smersh vest and smersh backpack in the first 5 min when the server was up lol

I found an svd and a smersh vest and smersh backpack in the first 5 min when the server was up lol

Well, if that's true.. that's not exactly a good sign.  :/