boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

Patience, Hasi, alles zu seiner Zeit. (Everything in it's own time.)

Granted though, it would be cool if they could leave two servers up so we can play, and then when the others have the new update, take those two down and put the updated ones on.

But it is what it is ;-)

Edited by Demonica

Patience, Hasi, alles zu seiner Zeit. (Everything in it's own time.)

I shouldn't have had that last cup of coffee  :)

Also, 126.6 MB update coming in  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Whoopieee! Off we go then, see y'all in Chernarus!

No update for me yet... No servers either... Oh well..

And hey, you can never have enough coffee - or red bull. Or Garlic ^^

Edited by Demonica

Man, as soon as I get an M65 jacket and\or Repeater, servers are down the next day, lol

• Like 2

He left last year. The rest of the team still is going strong though :)

I think if you type "Dean Hall leaving DayZ" there should be tons about it on google.

Edited by Demonica

Man, as soon as I get an M65 jacket and\or Repeater, servers are down the next day, lol

The repeater definitely deserves more respect!

I'm not complaining about the hunting jacket, but I haven't seen a M65 for several days. Where did you find it?

I've been out of forums for some time. Where the hell is our mate Dean Hall?

His contract expired, so he's off to establish his own game studio. He's still as prolific as ever on Twitter.

• Like 1

WOW! That's sad dude! Well, We still have his creation (DayZ)... I hope he takes his life back and puts his own company!

And who is leading now? And what about his friend Matt Lightfoot?

well m65 and repeater is much better to loose that smersh vest+pack, tortillia pack, aks74u wich clip, ammo and silencer...

but we all know we should not get attached to our gear. (we still do though)

EDIT: oh no need to complain, my stuff is still there

Edited by Hasi

I'm not complaining about the hunting jacket, but I haven't seen a M65 for several days. Where did you find it?

A random house in Khelm of all places. And yeah, the Repeater holds 11 shots and needs to mag. Perfect weapon.

well m65 and repeater is much better to loose that smersh vest+pack, tortillia pack, aks74u wich clip, ammo and silencer...

but we all know we should not get attached to our gear. (we still do though)

I think I've only had a smersh set once. It was glorious. I think I died to a hacker soon after...

Edited by Styrke

WOW! That's sad dude! Well, We still have his creation (DayZ)... I hope he takes his life back and puts his own company!

I believe that Brian Hicks and Eugen Harton are the lead developers. Don't worry about Dean leaving; the dev team is working hard to make the game exactly what Dean had in mind when he started making the mod. I, for one, think they are doing an excellent job.

• Like 5

I've found all of my hunting/M65 jackets in that single-room log cabin that often has a loot-splosion of wool coats and other torso clothing. If you have room in your inventory for a single piece of slotted clothing, you can just keep double clicking on each piece of clothing and they will stack inside of the first jacket. Often jackets are hidden under others and won't even show up in the "vicinity" area of the inventory.

Also, to people who are complaining about loot disappearing: Check inside of any jackets or vests you have in your inventory. Often the stuff you pick up will automatically be moved into these "storage containers" (read: clothing) without you noticing.

Edited by tux
  • Like 4

Just updated to 0.57.128120. No servers open yet.

I believe that Brian Hicks and Eugen Harton are the lead developers. Don't worry about Dean leaving; the dev team is working hard to make the game exactly what Dean had in mind when he started making the mod. I, for one, think they are doing an excellent job.

We have David Durcak as Project Lead (managerial), Brian Hicks as Lead Producer (lovable asshole ;)), Eugen Harton as Associate Producer (and all-around magician), Peter Nespesney as Lead Designer, Viktor Kostik as Animation Lead, Chris Torchia as Art Lead, Arseny Smirnov as Map Lead, and other great people like Ian Tomasik (design) and @SMoss here on the forums. The project is in very capable hands, zombie123, that you can be sure of!

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 8

We have David Durcak as Project Lead (managerial), Brian Hicks as Lead Producer (lovable asshole ;)), Eugen Harton as Associate Producer (and all-around magician), Peter Nespesney as Lead Designer, Viktor Kostik as Animation Lead, Chris Torchia as Art Lead, Arseny Smirnov as Map Lead, and other great people like Ian Tomasik (design) and @SMoss here on the forums. The project is in very capable hands, zombie123, that you can be sure of!

Don't forget the community! :D

• Like 2

Just updated to 0.57.128120. No servers open yet.

Gotta disagree. Just started it up and I'm seeing all of the regular servers.

It's so nice being one of the first people in a server after a fresh update. SO MUCH LOOT!

I still get the memory error that causes DayZ to crash on one of the UK servers, is there anything I can do about it? Is the error on my side, or is it the game?

Edited by Ultimoose

I still get the memory error that causes DayZ to crash on of of the UK servers, is there anything I can do about it? Is the error on my side, or is it the game?

I had this aswell on an UK server just as I spawned in.

Gotta disagree. Just started it up and I'm seeing all of the regular servers.

It's so nice being one of the first people in a server after a fresh update. SO MUCH LOOT!

Yeah, servers are up again. Sadly I just teleported out of the 2nd store of a barn and broke my leg. Ruining my morphine. :(

Edited by ParaB

I still get the memory error that causes DayZ to crash on of of the UK servers, is there anything I can do about it? Is the error on my side, or is it the game?

Everyone should be experiencing this to some degree. I'm sure it's just an experimental branch problem and should be fixed by the time stable hits.

I've found all of my hunting/M65 jackets in that single-room log cabin that often has a loot-splosion of wool coats and other torso clothing. If you have room in your inventory for a single piece of slotted clothing, you can just keep double clicking on each piece of clothing and they will stack inside of the first jacket. Often jackets are hidden under others and won't even show up in the "vicinity" area of the inventory.

came across any hunter/gorka/cargo pants lately?

im full geard exept for pants, and i havn't found any other then jeans/canvas pants

Haha, oh this is too good! I found three tents, two of them in the same house. I'ma be opening up Tent City LOL

Left some stuff in the tent, came back 5 minutes later, all gone. Meh, oh well.

Anyone seen any Zeds yet?