rocket

Notice: All those who get stuck at loading

Every time I find myself on the "waiting for server response" I always get in eventually' date=' sometimes it's 5 minutes, sometimes it's 15 - rarely longer. Have a little patience, simply waiting for longer than you may be used to will likely get you in.

[/quote']

I always end up in debug forest.

Getting waiting for server response isn't unexpected. It's only if after say 5-10 minutes you don't get in, or you eventually get stuck in debug forest, or waiting for character creation -- then you have a problem. Other than that, just be patient and you'll get in.

I was one of the people affected before Rocket posted about the fix. It was buggy shortly after on 1.5.7, but I'm just reporting in that I've been playing for hours this evening with no related issues.

I've been getting stuck in debug forest all afternoon and evening (3 to almost 10 PM PST) with a few exceptions. One thing I noticed that may be related is when the initial mission download is 0 or 24 kb, it's off to debug forest, but when it was 42kb things when smoothly, as far as I recall. It could be nothing but peak time issues, but I thought it was odd that those 3 numbers kept coming up.

Will try again in 8 hours, when i'll be back from work. But i really want to thank you for all the time, energy and very smart ideas you offer to the community. This is simply awesome.

I've been getting stuck in debug forest all afternoon and evening (3 to almost 10 PM PST) with a few exceptions. One thing I noticed that may be related is when the initial mission download is 0 or 24 kb' date=' it's off to debug forest, but when it was 42kb things when smoothly, as far as I recall. It could be nothing but peak time issues, but I thought it was odd that those 3 numbers kept coming up.

[/quote']

All day I have had this very problem. Although I haven't been paying attention to the initial mission download. I'll start taking notice.

I'm not having the issue per se. My buddy who is sitting right behind me is.. and when he gets to the point where he is "in-game" it's in the debug forest. It's mostly waiting 20 minutes to get into the debug forest at this point.

Dev's slap up a donation button and I'll send you some money for better servers. lol

I'm not having the issue per se. My buddy who is sitting right behind me is.. and when he gets to the point where he is "in-game" it's in the debug forest. It's mostly waiting 20 minutes to get into the debug forest at this point.

Dev's slap up a donation button and I'll send you some money for better servers. lol

It's not the master server, it's the individual servers creating problems.

Yeah i have been stuck at "Waiting for Server Response" For all tonight. One time i got to an empty forest but that was just once.

I can see chat but not play.

Im based in AUS if it helps.

yup , just waiting for server.

chat is fine but havnt been able to get into any of the servers , im in the uk if that helps anything

Got Server Response for a lot of minutes and then spawning in Debug Forrest. My Logout was in NW Airfield in the Firehouse. Hope the comes a solution soon :)

It was all normal before i logged out today at 4 pm european time

Same problems. Are you guys updating servers or something?

New servers AND regional master-servers are needed ASAP. Why? Because number of players grows every hour, and number servers cannot provide for the number of players that have been around for like a week ago.

I can confirm that from 9:30 am PST to 10:30 PST I was unable to join servers, just now I connected almost instantaneously.

Have about 20 people chatting whilst joining in NY 1 right now. The issue is not just on this server. Something is really wrong with the database right now, as we are all stuck at "server response" bullshit. THE MOD HAS BECOME TOO POPULAR!

Can't connect now, been fine before today...

Apparently the location reset was a short-lived fix since the problem came back after about 3 hours.