rocket

Notice: All those who get stuck at loading

US Seattle 83, is working perfectly without any Loading Issues.

I am still having issues,It seems to get stuck on waiting for character to create, or the loading screen!

Thanks,

Tom

I am still having issues,It seems to get stuck on waiting for character to create, or the loading screen!

Thanks,

Tom

Takes around 10-15 minutes, just alt-tab and do something else. Have patient. They propably decrease the waiting time when hotfix releases!

i waited nearly an hour last night on the loading screen hoping this was correct unforuneatly it never finished loading.

The game is broken atm for some people, seems most people with ARMA X can't play since 1.7.2. There is a server hotfix 1.7.2.1, I downloaded the client files for this and it works. Sadly I was respawned on the coast and had lost all my stuff. Shit happens tho, it's part of the game. At least I can play again.

Would have thought someone would have been checked the 1.7.2 patch works for people with ARMA X prior to 1.7.2 being released tho.....

Edited by Longs

Arma X user here. Still stuck at loading. Couldnt play for the last 3 weeks due to 1.7.1 update that killed the ability to save characters for us. Now I cant play at all.

Any ETA on when it will be fixed or how can I fix it ?

Edited by Roboserg

Yep stuck too.. Some server just restart frequently to fix it, but sometimes on all servers, we have some veeery long lag, so your character keep moving for other while you stay still, i have kill someone yesterday cause of it, when he die, i never found her body xD

With this week of price reduction on steam, a lot of ppl will buy arma II and arrowhead to play dayz xS I hope you have planned this, or we will have some lags ^^

So.. No ETA ? :) *make a large smile with little cat's eyes big open*

just rollback to 1.7.1.5 all works fine for me now (armax user) and i have may caracter back