rocket

Notice: All those who get stuck at loading

Been like this since 2am this morning. Such a shame, but i know its only an alpha mod. Doesn't stop me wanting to play it. :/

Plus I lost all my items when I got killed by some new player with a makarov. Goodbye DMR and M4A1 CCO SD with so much stuff >.

It's not the master server' date=' it's the individual servers creating problems.

[/quote']

That's bull. If that's the case then it is seemingly every individual server. I've tried at least 30 servers maybe more, I've lost count. I get the same result on each, debug forest after 10-20 minutes or more. It only makes sense that it's a database issue.

I dont know why, but for some reason some SE and RU servers seem to be working, but they're unplayable because of pings exceeding 200.

I'm tried SE, FR, PL and many more servers but have this spawn bug.

It's a bit annoying cause most servers are full and thats means other players are able to play :(

I'm tried SE' date=' FR, PL and many more servers but have this spawn bug.

It's a bit annoying cause most servers are full and thats means other players are able to play :(

[/quote']

Musn´t mean this, I currently stuck in a server which has nearly 40/40 waiting for server response...

I wonder why aren´t there any admins around to restart the individual servers...

Not really, Renaissance. Even when you're waiting on server response you're listed as a player. I've been on lots of 50p servers where only one or two guys are actually in game while the rest are just waiting.

Same problem.

Tried 10 servers, got in on a latin american server. After dieing, I couldn't respawn, stuck on load screen.

I had trouble getting in yesterday but I only got the debug forest once out of at least 10 connections yesterday( multiple server crashes ).

I regard that time as specialized ninja training rather than waiting.

I can't find the RPT file, where is it in the directory. I am still unable to connect most of the time

Same for me' date=' stuck on waiting for server response on every server.

[/quote']

Same here - been trying to get on for hours, and managed to get in once... where I then spawned in the middle of about 10 zombies on the coast, died due to only having starting gear, and then couldn't get back on again.

Im new and tried to play but well i guess i got this problem..or aone taht is at least simlar

every single tiem i get on a server and want to get in the game it loads. No problem at that point. What#s seriously taking the fun out fo it is taht after soem time the screen changes for at best 3 seconds sayin waitign for character creation JUST to throw me back to the serverlist.

So my big questions are. Is this still the same problem or something complety new/different?

EDIT: it happend on every server i got on so far

Im new and tried to play but well i guess i got this problem..or aone taht is at least simlar

every single tiem i get on a server and want to get in the game it loads. No problem at that point. What#s seriously taking the fun out fo it is taht after soem time the screen changes for at best 3 seconds sayin waitign for character creation JUST to throw me back to the serverlist.

So my big questions are. Is this still the same problem or something complety new/different?

EDIT: it happend on every server i got on so far

My buddy had this issue. Reinstalling Battleeye for Operation Arrowhead fixed it for him.

As far as waiting for server. I am having that issue today as well. US East Coast. Every US server i have tried is doing this(they worked earlier)

A data issue was affecting around 1500 users preventing them from loading into the game. This has now been corrected.

Those 1500 users would be unable to connect at all. We're very sorry about this' date=' but please to say it has now been fixed and they should be able to connect.

[/quote']

Apparently it's not fixed for all 1500 users, at least myself and 2 other users are still unable play on any servers. http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3846&pid=35034#pid35034

Hi Rocket,

This apparently is still an issue for many of us since the last update (1.5.8.4). I do not know how you fixed this issue for others previously but could someone look into the players involved in this thread? It appears to be the exact same issue. Thank you so much for all your hard work.

Thread in troubleshooting with this issue.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6240

I've been stuck at "loading" for hours since upgrading to 1.5.8.4. Multiple servers, multiple reinstalls, no effect.

Exactly the same problem as the man above me here. Cant get past the "Loading" screen since upgrading to 1.5.8.4

Tried alot of servers, reinstalled all the mod files from the 1.5.8.4 torrent, and still the same thing. Also did the Verifying game Cache (or something similar) in properties in steam, it found one 1.4kb file that it replaced I think.

Sadly, a friend and I get stuck at loading, but once we got through we lost all our gear and we're stuck up north, so any players we see will most likely destroy us, along with the zombies. As for the server joining, it's nearly impossible on most part. The only servers that I see that work a lot are the European servers. Otherwise, all the others just keep me at "Waiting For Server Response". I'm not too mad about waiting, but loosing all my gear.. That's a whole other issue of frustration.

System Specs:

CPU: Intel i7 990 Ultimate

GPU: GTX GeForce 680 & 590

RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Series

Now I'm also stuck with a no-bodied character, no inventory, no nothing. Can't move or anything. I don't really want to suicide because I'm so far and with 3 other people up there.. Is there any chance this might be fixed?

oh and just for further information, the mod ran absoloutely fine at 1.5.7, 1.5.8.2 and1.5.8.3 (just with fps issue) but yeah, no luck on 1.5.8.4 at all.

Possibly worth mentioning as well, when I first tried 1.5.8.4 i accidentaly went on a 1.5.8.3 server. The spawn was incredibly buggy, with me appearing in some water with other people at some point then jerking around to the rooftop where I was before (except no character image) and couldnt move around etc. Basically very fucked (before the alert came up saying i was running the wrong update) then yeah, stuck at Loading since then. Trying ALOT of servers too!! A couple of times it has gotten past the Loading screen, but its then gotten stuck at the classic waiting for server response (that i gave a long time)

Bumping this as per the thread in the Support section.

Have been stuck at Loading ever since the new patch hit. First time I managed to connect but was stuck in an ocean, second time I spawned in but was invisible and had no weapon, unable to move. Now every server just locks up at "Loading".

Hope this gets fixed.