rocket

Notice: All those who get stuck at loading

had no issue logging in this morning with my established char

got a broke leg and decided to respawn ..

since then nothing. cant get in. just loads a blank spawn but can't move or anything.

server irrelevant. seems to be an issue with the db?

this applies to me i have been trying to join game for about 2 days now and it loads up fine and right before i join dumps me back to the server browser

I cant confirm if it is fixed or not because im at work but i will try as soon as i get home

i rain perfectly until 1.5.8.3 3 and 4 are the problems for me

Thanks rocket !

well yeah for real, worth mentioning though else it shant be noticed!

Also strange that lots of people are fine. Was just speaking to a mate of mine down the road who has 1.5.8.4 working fine. Seems odd!

Yeah that's my opinion as well. We are alpha-testers. If this was a final version itd be different bit its our job to find issues with the game and patiently await a fix. It sucks, but its whatever. I just want them to ve aware

Yeah aslong as they are! Been posting in a few threads about this and its only people with the problem posting in them so far, no ones got any ideas for a solution! Dont think ive heard of it resolving for anyone either.

Simply seems to be a select few people have the same problem that means they cant play 1.5.8.4 in any way. But others can! Just seems like quite a major bug to me! Would love anyones input on it. Just dont understand why it would be some and not others. Strange...

Hope someone with a brain better than mine spots our cries :D

Well this thread was originally started by Rocket a week ago where he fixed 1,500 people with this issue. That's why I posted so that he would possibly see it and do a similar fix if its the same problem.

Could you guys email through RPT files with the exact email heading: "SERVER LOADING ISSUE: ROCKET". Thanks guys! will see if I can fix it ASAP.

To access RPT files: C:/users/[your name]/appdata/local/arma 2 oa/arma2oa.rpt

Dev email: dayzdevteam@gmail.com

(I am also unable to log in to any server.)

Aaaaand after dying i'm also stuck on the forever waiting for server bug. What are RPT files?

Oh I might be wrong, not sure though...

Data corruption issue was present. We are trying to find the server origin for this (ander is on the case!). It has been fixed now, try connecting. Sorry for this :(

To access RPT files: C:/users/[your name]/appdata/local/arma 2 oa/arma2oa.rpt

Dev email: dayzdevteam@gmail.com

you will need to reconnect.

I don't know if this is related, but since the latest patch (I did play a tiny bit just before it was released earier today) I get random BSoD. Also I get the waiting thing, but I managed to stay patient and get thru. Only to BSoD suddenly just when I got something nice. :( Ah well, keep up the good work and work out more of the kinks.

Data corruption issue was present. We are trying to find the server origin for this (ander is on the case!). It has been fixed now' date=' try connecting. Sorry for this :(

[/quote']

My friend still stuck at LOADING (not server response).

What should we do?

Tried reconnecting. Spent 8 mins at the greeny yellow "Loading" screen. Finally get in and I'm in the middle of nowhere invisible but able to move. Tried clicking "respawn" but just getting put there again with no gear.

Sent my file to your Email Rocket.