boneboys

Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

All of the Exp servers just went down.

This always happens when I'm where I shouldn't be!!!

• Like 1

I've started being happy when the servers go down all at once. Usually means they're changing something, especially with the warning beforehand. But yeah... I may or may not have been out in the open in a large town.

Edited by Beizs

Been taking 4-5 hits to take down a zed with a hoe.  Thank the gods they are back, just wish that would have been accompanied by a wipe.  But, I am guessing we'll get something big tomorrow. 

Devs, excellent job this weekend, thank you very much!

I was just having a bit of fun teasing a zed. I was at the industrial site, just East of Stary Yar. I got a zed to chase me and I ran North, off of the map. I wasn't surprised that she didn't follow me off of the map, but I was surprised that she stopped several meters short of the edge and growled at me. So, she apparently could still "see" me, but she wasn't having any of the leaving her familiar haunts.

I've started being happy when the servers go down all at once. Usually means they're changing something, especially with the warning beforehand. But yeah... I may or may not have been out in the open in a large town.

Exactly! I'm out in the open, squatting next to a well, trying to fill my water bottle. My rifle is on the ground next to me and there is a tent in the house, that is just behind me.

Needless to say, I'm anxious to get back and tie up a few loose ends.

I hope they dont remove zombies again... 

Oh, has anybody else had serious issues with overheating this patch? Or just being hot. In the past, I rarely got the 'hot' status. Last night, I spent ages completely naked because I was overheating. Not sure what it is - the only new piece of clothing I'm wearing is the hunting jacket, but I've been consistently 'hot' for a long time.

No, but I went for several hours before finding any warm clothes and I'm really surprised that I never got the shakes. I suspect that the ambient temperature must have been tweaked.

Recently, I've been wearing a hunting jacket and a high-cap vest and I haven't had any trouble with getting too warm. I don't tend to do much running, though, unless I'm being chased.

Servers went down just when I was enjoying the search for an oak tree to make a fire hand drill.

You can craft a fire with sticks and birch (?) bark.

Killed a Z or two, hunted down a pig for meat (the goat got away), happy to have a sporter .22 and the ammo to go with it.

Performance seemed ok.

Annnnd wiped?

Exp servers are back up!!!

EDIT: Character wipe ...

Edited by BleedoutBill
  • Like 1

Exactly! I'm out in the open, squatting next to a well, trying to fill my water bottle. My rifle is on the ground next to me and there is a tent in the house, that is just behind me.

Needless to say, I'm anxious to get back and tie up a few loose ends.

Well, looks like it didn't matter where we were.

I was just getting really geared, too. :(

Just woke up and checked krasno airfield as i logged out there yesterday evening ... Then i found the first wespon for 2 days, a trumpet

Got over-excited, tried disassem ling it to pack it ... And poof its gone into nirvana ...

Well guess it dont matter now lol

Edited by SpawnZ

Zombies still in game, have not seen a single piece of loot yet. Not even books.

Confirmed, i dont see any loot either in solnichy

Either they've disabled loot or started on empty servers and spawning from there. Either way, not fun. At all. I've searched at least half the buildings in Elektro and nothing.

have seen several zombies already, though.

Edited by Beizs

no loot, no zombies

Zombies are in, just killed 4 of 'em

How the hell'd you manage that? You Mike Tyson or something? :P

Yeah I only played 10 mins. Ran to the apts north of cherno and didn't see any. Probably just lucky. Definitely no loot. Not even a hat or book.

Yeah I only played 10 mins. Ran to the apts north of cherno and didn't see any. Probably just lucky. Definitely no loot. Not even a hat or book.

Yup, I'ma get started on crafting every item possible, see whether loot is slowly spawning in.

How the hell'd you manage that? You Mike Tyson or something? :P

Forget tyson, i'm a survivor !

Also i just laid an apple in an orange brick building so there technically is loot XD

• Like 1

Yup, I'ma get started on crafting every item possible, see whether loot is slowly spawning in.

You're a better man than me. I shall be having coffee and cigarettes while I await news of someone finding some loot.

• Like 2

You're a better man than me. I shall be having coffee and cigarettes while I await news of someone finding some loot.

I'm doing both at the same time. :P

• Like 1

I'm buisy getting energized+hydrated from apples so i'm ready when the loot run starts

Sidenote : i just got cold while picking apples

Edited by SpawnZ