SonicSonedit

Did anyone see a Mosin, Izh or FNX45 since 0.55 global loot update?

Found 3 AK74, AKS-74U, 2 MP5, 1 Blaze 95, 1 M4, 3 MP-133 with pistol grip, 1 MP-133, lots of Repeaters/Magnums/Sporters/Trumperts/RAK/SKS and lots of different pistols, except FNX. But not a single Mosin rifle or Izh shotty. Also didn't see FNX for a long time, since 0.48 I believe or something.

Did anyone found any of these since 0.55? If yes, can you please tell me where? Especially about Mosin - I'm more than satisfied with my silenced polymer AK-74 but my friend is really in love with Mosin.

Yep, I've found mosin 3 times.Once was at a heli crash with LRS and compensator on it, I'm guessing someone left it there for M4 he found at the heli crash or w/e.Second time was ontop of these green towers that are near the fence all around the military bases where u gotta climb on them.Third time was in a long barrack.Also, I've heard alot of Mosins spawn at Prison Island as well.

Also had problems finding Mosin. Found one in the ''green tower'', but I had an AKM on me, so I tried to drop the Mosin off the tower because you cannot climb a ladder with two weapons. It disapeared :(

Thanks for info guys! So the best place to look for Mosin is on Militia Aero? =\ It used to be a civic loot weapon...

And what about Izh/FNX?

Also had problems finding Mosin. Found one in the ''green tower'', but I had an AKM on me, so I tried to drop the Mosin off the tower because you cannot climb a ladder with two weapons. It disapeared :(

If probably got buried under the other loot. These towers have some problems with loot overlapping.

I know im a little late, but I've found a Mosin on 2 occasions spawning in the on the table in the gatehouse structures in industrial areas.

Are you lot magicians, i have not found any of those anywhere, everywhere i go is looted already

I always play on the same private server. Has normal loot, I'd say. The only thing that's hard to find there is food. So we sometimes stop for a time to grow some pumpkins. ;)

I know im a little late, but I've found a Mosin on 2 occasions spawning in the on the table in the gatehouse structures in industrial areas.

Gatehouse structures in industrial area? What is it?

I always play on the same private server. Has normal loot, I'd say. The only thing that's hard to find there is food. So we sometimes stop for a time to grow some pumpkins. ;)

i got plenty of pumpkins, no guns, lmao

The mosin is much harder to come by than it used to be.. but you come across them now and again in random places.. police stations are good for stripper clips and the ammo is also seems to spawn in random places. But yeah they are about as I have one I found after the update... can remember where I picked it up though!  

I'm always playing on the same private server and its always 50/50 yet every city I go to I find tons of food and drinks, guns and ammo too.I've made my char yday since I got killed, now I'm full TTSKO got like 30 cans of food and 15 cans of drink no space for anything else cuz im full of food and I keep finding more so I just eat it on the spot even tho Im light green energized and hydrated cuz I got no space to store it.Lol

• Like 1

Gatehouse structures in industrial area? What is it?

Cant find a picture for it, but it's the building you find near the gate of industrial areas, you can go inside of it, there is a table and a metal rectangle bin on the floor. 

I'd take a screenshot but my character just got reset... Thanks multiplay servers...

Edited by benji_milo

Cant find a picture for it, but it's the building you find near the gate of industrial areas, you can go inside of it, there is a table and a metal rectangle bin on the floor. 

I'd take a screenshot but my character just got reset... Thanks multiplay servers...

Do you mean guardhouse? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=423832172

Edited by SonicSonedit

Found 3 AK74, AKS-74U, 2 MP5, 1 Blaze 95, 1 M4, 3 MP-133 with pistol grip, 1 MP-133, lots of Repeaters/Magnums/Sporters/Trumperts/RAK/SKS and lots of different pistols, except FNX. But not a single Mosin rifle or Izh shotty. Also didn't see FNX for a long time, since 0.48 I believe or something.

Did anyone found any of these since 0.55? If yes, can you please tell me where? Especially about Mosin - I'm more than satisfied with my silenced polymer AK-74 but my friend is really in love with Mosin.

i found a couple and sawed them off before laughing to myself and putting them back where i found them

• Like 1

Found one in a toilet, in Nagornoe, yesterday, 

Within 15mins of 0.55 being released I found a mosin. I'm pretty sure I found at least another one as well.

fj1PSez.jpg

Also this:

I certainly do! 

Yeah, sorry about not knowing the name of it... but yes, as I've said, found 2 since 0.55 in those.

Thanks for info!

Found one in a toilet, in Nagornoe, yesterday, 

Lol

Found a mosin in a bus wreck behind the drivers seat last night, pretty hard to spot though.

I didn't see a single Mosin until 2 days ago. Since then, I have found 5 of them. I wish that I could find a battery or any .45 ACP ammo.