MadWookie

.55 Base

So I've been working towards setting up a base for about 2 days now. Here is my progress.

In the base, we have apple trees, a nearby creek, the house, plenty of animals around and its close to a basically everything.

Tents & 1 Cargo V3S:

rwW8rfW.jpg

3 Reg V3S's 1 Cargo V3S:

SILM9qd.jpg

(I have a total of 5 V3S's, 3 reg, 2 cargo)

Just some of my food:

IZFfZgJ.jpg

Edited by MadWookie
  • Like 7

Looking great!  :thumbsup:  Just need to recruit some more farmers and some delivery guys and you got yourself the first apocalypse delivery service of fresh fruits and vegetables! Might wanna set up at various food stands around the map and trade!  :lol:

Very nice base.  B)

• Like 2

Very nice! I have a camp of my own set up on a private shard that I can't post pictures of just yet (you'll see why), but this has it beat in a few areas. I also had more than a little help getting it established from other forum members ;)

Are you sharing this with anyone?

• Like 2

I know exactly where that is. :ph34r:

What server are you playing on again?

• Like 4

Are you sharing this with anyone?

Two other people. But the majority of the work was done by myself, not gonna say I didn't have help though.

Edited by MadWookie

I know exactly where that is. :ph34r:

Shhh! I like this spot, too. I always refer to it as the "_____ ______ Estate", since it's in the _____ ______.

• Like 3

So I've been working towards setting up a base for about 2 days now. Here is my progress.

In the base, we have apple trees, a nearby creek, the house, plenty of animals around and its close to a basically everything.

Tents & 1 Cargo V3S:

rwW8rfW.jpg

3 Reg V3S's 1 Cargo V3S:

SILM9qd.jpg

(I have a total of 5 V3S's, 3 reg, 2 cargo)

Just some of my food:

IZFfZgJ.jpg

Hey it would help me insanely if you could tell me where you find the military tent!!! In 0.55!!

Shhh! I like this spot, too. I always refer to it as the "_____ ______ Estate", since it's in the _____ ______.

Had multiple tents in that area in the mod. There was a great rock-formation noone ever checked.

• Like 1

Hey it would help me insanely if you could tell me where you find the military tent!!! In 0.55!!

Check out houses.

Check out houses.

Can you give me more specific area? And what exact house? 

Can you give me more specific area? And what exact house? 

Out-Houses. Outdoor toilets. :P They are all over the map.

Edited by MadWookie

Out-Houses. Outdoor toilets. :P They are all over the map.

Could you tell me where you found it exactly? I have found several normal tents but military tents I haven't seen single one.. Playing around 8 hours+ a day for 5 days looking now or something like that.... Maybe it spawns only at like the out house where you found it?

Could you tell me where you found it exactly? I have found several normal tents but military tents I haven't seen single one.. Playing around 8 hours+ a day for 5 days looking now or something like that.... Maybe it spawns only at like the out house where you found it?

lol.. dude its completely random where you find them. Took me about 3 days to find this one.

lol.. dude its completely random where you find them. Took me about 3 days to find this one.

Just tell me where tho? Please. Where you found it exactly ( wich town )

Edited by Lindecrantz1

There's no point in that. Loot is random.

Other than you trying to figure out where his base is located it I can't see a point in this.

Loot is central as of the .55 update. That means you can find anything, anywhere. Someone telling you "oh I found ___ in this house!" will not do anything.

Want a military tent?

Check an outhouse.

Edited by therandomredstone

Guess what?

TNpBX2q.jpg

Looking pretty grey there kilch. Would you like some saline? :D Oh and help your self to the tomatoes in the far right tent. :P

There's no point in that. Loot is random.

Other than you trying to figure out where his base is located it I can't see a point in this.

I do not want his base, also its not completely random at all. For example in zelenegorsk there is some tanks next to jail building there is like a mp5 and a rak everytime when its not looted. but at other tanks at other locations there is no mp5 at all never! Does not matter  how much i server jump. And this includes with other items and different locations too cant really mention them all tho.. But I have noticed this alot. Checking 1 good loot place at 1 place spawning alot loot on almost every server i jump.. Then i go to same car/building at another town and server jump and barely any loot, its not entirely random at all. 

It might supose to be but its alpha and im sure there are flawls so. For now the location for me is very important to where he found that toilet. Its better than nothing anyways right.

+ I have checked around 50-100 toilets just recently not single military tent..

Edited by Lindecrantz1

Guess what?

Buuurrrrnnn. Nice  :P