MadWookie

.55 Base

I do not want his base, also its not completely random at all. For example in zelenegorsk there is some tanks next to jail building there is like a mp5 and a rak everytime when its not looted. but at other tanks at other locations there is no mp5 at all never! Does not matter  how much i server jump. And this includes with other items and different locations too cant really mention them all tho.. But I have noticed this alot. Checking 1 good loot place at 1 place spawning alot loot on almost every server i jump.. Then i go to same car/building at another town and server jump and barely any loot, its not entirely random at all. 

It might supose to be but its alpha and im sure there are flawls so. For now the location for me is very important to where he found that toilet. Its better than nothing anyways right.

+ I have checked around 50-100 toilets just recently not single military tent..

First of all - other people may have taken the tents already. We found 2 with our group within a week, but we travel basically once around the map, each time we play, always focusing on different areas, always coming back to our main base in the end, to log off together. I do believe the loot is not completely random, as there seems to be a spawn for military loot in the yellow/orange two storey house (downstairs), as well as in the piano house. Those are the two places I found militents at, but since outhouses have a small chance to spawn military gear and they spawn the most gear at the moment, you could get lucky there. There also seems to be military loot spawning in the green house that is on the picture of his base, here. But I rarely see stuff in those green houses. Picked up an ammobox there 3 days ago. 

Looting only these locations may give you a slightly higher % of success than looting random buildings, but don't expect to get lucky, soon. I was never looking for the tents on purpose, just happened to come across them on our regular tours. And I am quite happy about that. However, I cannot scroll down in the tent, so bascially I can only use 90 of the 250 slots. This needs a fix, soon!

---

Back to the  topic: nice looking base! But I prefer to hide mine in dense woodwork and away from buildings. Our biggest base is 5 minutes from Cherno, yet it is virtually invisible and you need to get really close to spot it. A plain to see base like yours is more likely to get raided. And don't zombies spawn there, too? 

• Like 1

Guess what?

TNpBX2q.jpg

Lol kichi plays as a girl =P ... Many beans for being a camp hunting ninja though lol ...

• Like 1

Guess what?

TNpBX2q.jpg

LMAO! TAKE MY BEANS !

• Like 1

First of all - other people may have taken the tents already. We found 2 with our group within a week, but we travel basically once around the map, each time we play, always focusing on different areas, always coming back to our main base in the end, to log off together. I do believe the loot is not completely random, as there seems to be a spawn for military loot in the yellow/orange two storey house (downstairs), as well as in the piano house. Those are the two places I found militents at, but since outhouses have a small chance to spawn military gear and they spawn the most gear at the moment, you could get lucky there. There also seems to be military loot spawning in the green house that is on the picture of his base, here. But I rarely see stuff in those green houses. Picked up an ammobox there 3 days ago. 

Looting only these locations may give you a slightly higher % of success than looting random buildings, but don't expect to get lucky, soon. I was never looking for the tents on purpose, just happened to come across them on our regular tours. And I am quite happy about that. However, I cannot scroll down in the tent, so bascially I can only use 90 of the 250 slots. This needs a fix, soon!

---

Back to the  topic: nice looking base! But I prefer to hide mine in dense woodwork and away from buildings. Our biggest base is 5 minutes from Cherno, yet it is virtually invisible and you need to get really close to spot it. A plain to see base like yours is more likely to get raided. And don't zombies spawn there, too? 

Yeah, I loot and jump alot got place with around 10-15 toilets 2-3 jeeps and few of these good buildings I am looting at the moment and thank you for telling me about the bug with military tents :)

Nope, no zombie spawns. Also, I'm not to worried about being raided, it's DayZ you'll get raided eventually. It's inevitable. I basically live by 'Don't get attached to your gear'.