Sign in to follow this  
eugenharton

Exp Update: 0.55.126866

My Steam says: Content-BuildId 551679 with the new Exp patch,with the Stable patch Content-BuildId 544854

We have Version 0.55.126866 

My Steam says: Content-BuildId 551679 with the new Exp patch,with the Stable patch Content-BuildId 544854

We have Version 0.55.126866 

Dude, such a boring first post! You should start with a bang. Lie and tell everyone somehow you accidentally downloaded .58 or something.

Waiting for some feedback on the new build here before I rush to download it.

• Like 1

Currently refusing to start after saying BE was unable to be installed.

Gonna verify game cache and then reboot Steam and see if that does it.

Edited by Santa fox

Currently refusing to start after saying BE was unable to be installed.

Gonna verify game cache and then reboot Steam and see if that does it.

Last two experimental builds sound like they've been annoying to deal with. Looking forward to what's in this version, though!!!

I know you posted this an hour ago, but yes, they are up if you were still wondering.

Played some, didnt find anything new. I had gear from I-dont-know-when i played last time. Found PM73 in Staroye. Heard chicken/han sounds in Msta (last time I was there I heard only "foot steps" sound). No zombies at all.

Played some, didnt find anything new. I had gear from I-dont-know-when i played last time. Found PM73 in Staroye. Heard chicken/han sounds in Msta (last time I was there I heard only "foot steps" sound). No zombies at all.

Any performance changes? (specifically server related stuff, not fps)

Edited by AnarchyBrownies

Mine have loaded fine recently.

No new character. 0 infected seen. Probably killed by people before me.

Could have been just me but I could not pick up PM73 RAK mags, tried with 15rnd and 25rnd with no luck.

Found boars behaving badly.... by which I mean one running in place and another running a comical circle.

So sad when you search many military gun spawns to find they are all replaced with the SKS the guy before you had....

C'est la DayZ.

Mine have loaded fine recently.

No new character. 0 infected seen. Probably killed by people before me.

Could have been just me but I could not pick up PM73 RAK mags, tried with 15rnd and 25rnd with no luck.

Found boars behaving badly.... by which I mean one running in place and another running a comical circle.

So sad when you search many military gun spawns to find they are all replaced with the SKS the guy before you had....

C'est la DayZ.

I thought they said there aren't zombies in this build? Or did they just mean none of the NEW ones? I thought they were saying they had been stripped completely, with the new ones completely replacing them after some bugs were handled.

• Like 1

I thought they said there aren't zombies in this build? Or did they just mean none of the NEW ones? I thought they were saying they had been stripped completely, with the new ones completely replacing them after some bugs were handled.

Correct. Zombies are not spawning at all. I was all over the place in areas that had very obviously not been touched and never saw a single infected.

Actually, there are no zombies in the game after the new exp-patch. They plan to put in the new zombies instead.

When I played a couple of minutes, I found out, that the server seems a bit laggy with only around 16 Players online.

I could start a camp fire and put some ammo in the flames. I nearly shit my pants when suddenly s.o. was shooting next to me.

Was that working before to crack the ammunition in the fire? Kind of fun now :)

I thought Eugene meant no new infected AI or models but we would have the others in.... I would certainly defer to Tatanko here.

Edit: also experienced some rubberbanding, broken legs from lag on stairs as per usual.

Server seemed to lag when it was just myself and another 1 or 2 players on.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

3 times I experienced doors I had just opened automatically close half a minute later, when I had already entered the room and had a look around. Gave me quite a scare the first couple of times, until I found out it was the game and not some invisible malignant door closer stalking me.

Plenty of loot, but no zombies, animals or truck anywhere, and I had my old character who was way up north. Seems to run fine, but I didn't find anything new.

I could start a camp fire and put some ammo in the flames. I nearly shit my pants when suddenly s.o. was shooting next to me.

Was that working before to crack the ammunition in the fire? Kind of fun now :)

That would be new. They talked about adding it previously, but never said when it would be implemented. Thanks for the heads-up.

EDIT: Confirmed. Put some 7.62x39 ammo in a fireplace and it popped off about a minute later. Awesome!

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 2

I had all the doors in a building close at the exact same time.  It was a very scary bug :(

Edited by virgiltracy
  • Like 2

Yay!  Thanks for the night!

when will the patch 0.55 on stable branch and on time?

After it's been tested about a week or more. It all depends on how it does on experimental! Also, no need to double post!

I didn't find any new loot but I did find a downed american helicopter that hadn't been looted and managed to find a damaged m4, a 40 rnd cmag,

a 60 rnd mag, and a acog sight before I logged off though.

3 times I experienced doors I had just opened automatically close half a minute later, when I had already entered the room and had a look around. Gave me quite a scare the first couple of times, until I found out it was the game and not some invisible malignant door closer stalking me.

Plenty of loot, but no zombies, animals or truck anywhere, and I had my old character who was way up north. Seems to run fine, but I didn't find anything new.

Just found a Cargo V3S at the main train station and bus barns in the NW!  WOOT!

• Like 3

Do not post links to unconfirmed reveals, only images (use spoilers) of what you have found while playing on Exp Servers.

Topic cleaned.

3 times I experienced doors I had just opened automatically close half a minute later,,,,

We had the mysteries of Green Mountain, now we have The Ghosts of Prison Island.

Scared the shyte out of me, paranoia at 100 %.

Should be kept as a feature, random / low  :unsure:

• Like 3

Must be time for a character wipe, I have finally found attachable pouches for the plate carrier, 3 NATO STANAG Magazines, an Olive M65 Field Jacket and a combat knife in my military boots... 

The Good:

I like that the attachable pouches can be used inside a rucksack in same manner as a protective case.  I know this will get some peoples panties in a wad, there will be probably vaginal sand too, along with and in addition to much wailing and gnashing of teeth over it from the "reality mafia" who, by the way, have never been in field conditions for an extended period of time so would not know how to really pack a rucksack, but please don't change that.

The Bad

I hope, with the addition of weight for items, that rucks sacks will, eventually, go by a weight bearing capacity over a slot based capacity system.  Not being able to line a ruck sack with a water proof bag is absolutely absurdly ridiculous by the way, that's why there are waterproof bags to begin with.  Also, the water proof bags should be treated as protective cases or attachable pouches rather than as a shirt or pair of pants.

And the Ugly;

I don't know what you did with the truck but I can say I don't like it.  It seems to have been a step backwards power wise, even if there is power to all three axels now with Shift+W.  I got high centered on a stone wall (I was driving x country into the sun) and just could not even budge it.  When I saw what was going to happen I tried to Shift+W some POWER to gain momentum, nope, got nothing but stuck instead.   If that had happened in .54 I could have hit Shift+W and powered over the wall with no issues.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

I have found an invisible crossbow. I could see the slots but no weapon, i could put it on my back, hold it on my hands but it's invisible. I've reported that as a bug but i need a confirmation from you guys was it just me, was it just the crossbow, was it just that server or a random occasion. 

The Good:

I like that the attachable pouches can be used inside a rucksack in same manner as a protective case.  I know this will get some peoples panties in a wad, there will be probably vaginal sand too, along with and in addition to much wailing and gnashing of teeth over it from the "reality mafia" who, by the way, have never been in field conditions for an extended period of time so would not know how to really pack a rucksack, but please don't change that.

well, since they already changed it for vests and cloting, it should also be changed for the attachable pouches.

i also have noticed, the plate carrier full set only needs four slots if you carry it in your inventory, seems a bit small to me (smersh+backpack uses 9 slots(you might as well say smersh is to big :) )), if we want to keep all things at the same level

That would be new. They talked about adding it previously, but never said when it would be implemented. Thanks for the heads-up.

EDIT: Confirmed. Put some 7.62x39 ammo in a fireplace and it popped off about a minute later. Awesome!

I just saw a vid where someone put a can of spray paint in a fire ... very impressive explosion! It even knocked a tree down!!!

• Like 2