Sign in to follow this  
Rags!

You aren't ever going to go here, so this is what it looks like.

ZMOFsIa.jpg?1

qUE7yeZ.jpg?1

jrjtvB3.png?1

yDu45fg.jpg?1tc8JfCx.jpg?1

You're welcome.

• Like 4

I actually spawned there once, after I had had a few beers and other drinks. At first, I had no idea where I was, but it's a pretty interesting place. Took me a good while before I figured out where I was, though, and I still have no idea how I got there.

Weeeeell, that's weird.

This is probably the only place you can find me, even though the North is faaaar more populated now than it was in the mod I still go there, because I like being alone.

• Like 4

Weeeeell, that's weird.

This is probably the only place you can find me, even though the North is faaaar more populated now than it was in the mod I still go there, because I like being alone.

I dunno kichi, is you?

• Like 1

Been using this and the local military base in the woods as a safe place to gear up for the past 8-12 days now since I accidentally ran across it leaving Novo... So glad that you special gems are pointing out where it is in the forums so I can get KoS'd while logging in up there now. Thanks so much for showing off what an explorer you are and saving everyone the trouble of discovering it on there own! 

:facepalm:

I love that place. I feel like it was the last stand, of sorts. When they gave up and it went to shit, and they pulled their military out of Chernarus and tried to shut it all down.

• Like 5

It seems that more people than I anticipated are in that area, especially seeing as this is right next to me favourite military base. :ph34r:

EDIT: I need to go deeper.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 3

I've been using this spot for months now. Tatanko and I already posted/mentioned this place on the Post your screenshot thread, but tried to keep it a "secret". Guess it never was a secret for anyone! :lol:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/156341-lets-post-some-screen-shots-standalone/?p=2213695

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

This is so 5-places ago Kich, you need to keep up babydoll! anybody who's anybody left that bored cliché days ago.  I have a tumblr that focuses in on the hottest trending locales of the moment. Recent places have been The Ashwood Forest up north, the pine tree in Olsha (if you have to ask, you weren't meant to know), The back of a V3S Cargo, The main street of any town at night while wearing a burlap bag on your head, no shoes, and only carrying a gas lamp, and the place that we just abandoned the top of Cherno's firestation also only at night and only when the camera angle casts your profile over the rising or setting moon.  We are investigating a few different spots to see which is trendiest.  It's a close race between "Halfway up any ladder in a forest," and "the interior of a castle while you pretend to be a ghost who is haunting the castle."  From where I'm standing, it's any ones game.

Edited by MuddyRaccoon

I found it by accident while trying to find the edge of the map. :D Got me a sweet tac vest, too.