MagneticToast

Has player speed been slowed down to realistic levels now?

Stopped playing a while ago because of ridiculous zigzagging and superhuman speed, has it been fixed yet?

No

No

this^

• Like 3

Some people really do need to read the rules again or they will soon be treated as spambots. Believe, you don't want to be treated as spammer...

3) Off-topic posts:

Any posts that are not relevant to the thread are considered spam.

Topic cleaned.

• Like 1

Some people really do need to read the rules again or they will soon be treated as spambots. Believe, you don't want to be treated as spammer...

Topic cleaned.

So he can post an opinion on the topic , but I post saying I like it the way it is and my post gets hidden. Got to love the forum team. 

Edited by Buck10489

So he can post an opinion on the topic , but I post saying I like it the way it is and my post gets hidden. Got to love the forum team. 

They have rules to enforce man. This place would spiral into a complete shit volcano if they didnt stay on top of it.

Seems like since the patch yesterday you run slower with a weapon out than before, but with hands free speed is as usual. Might just be my imagination.

Edited by Chzy

So, now that this thread is basically done...anybody seen any good movies lately?

Stopped playing a while ago because of ridiculous zigzagging and superhuman speed, has it been fixed yet?

I don't see why this would be a reason to stop playing the game. Care to explain your motive?

So, now that this thread is basically done...anybody seen any good movies lately?

Birdman was good  , so was whiplash and night crawler.

• Like 1

Seems like since the patch yesterday you run slower with a weapon out than before, but with hands free speed is as usual. Might just be my imagination.

Tried slow walk and jog tonight with and without weapons drawn and yes it does.

So he can post an opinion on the topic , but I post saying I like it the way it is and my post gets hidden. Got to love the forum team.

No, your comment was removed because it was completely empty. It was nothing but a quote of someone else.

I did you a favour, you're welcome. 

Birdman was good , so was whiplash and night crawler.

I'll definitely give it a watch. South Korea can produce some excellent movies.

You all can go have a break from the Forum. This won't have any consequences for you in the long run, but this is completely unacceptable.

You were warned prior not to go on a tangient - next time the backlash will be more severe.

• Like 2

To get back on-topic; I think the absurd running speed (especially fists-raised) is to balance the lack of vehicles in the game. I suspect it will be taken out when more (types of) vehicles get implemented and thus will probably be removed in this or next quarter (disclaimer: just my expectation, not based on any confirmed info).

It's a shame that BIS believe their playerbase, on the whole, are impatient .

really? there is like milion of other more crucial bugs and you stopped playing because of zigzaging? really dude?...

really? there is like milion of other more crucial bugs and you stopped playing because of zigzaging? really dude?...

yeah, I know. But, it goes to show how differently people play the game. Many people actively search out player interaction, I don't. I think it's much more interesting when you just go about your business and let it happen. Most of my encounters are at a distance.

Yeah, really dude. People can have different opinions of when/why a game isn't fun - and that is a big reason to me.