Sign in to follow this  
yazar8

Your sworn enemy.

There are two guys at one of the NL servers at Vereshnik It's christmas loot. They're killing everyone who gets there. Basically camping all day. They've become my sworn enemy. Do you have any sworn enemies aswell?

Sock monkeys.  I fucking hate those things.  Coworker's kid brought one to work one day.  Almost disappeared with it into the Engine Shed to find a welding torch.

• Like 2

Spiders...Fuck those eight legged pricks. Always ready for battle.

• Like 1

That douchebag camper with an AKM on the roof of the hospital in Cherno... And the fresh spawn that caved my friends head in with a sledgehammer while he was bandaging after the hospital camper shot us.

those Little Stones they throw around here everywhere if they see one snowflake. Hate those Little fuckers when going skaten in the City...

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

My broken toe, since 3 days ago.. Never thought such a small sucker, could make life so miserable..

Edited by archone88

Camper vans and horse floats, when you drive more than 70km each way to/from work these pricks always appear when there are no passing opportunities, cock suckers could at least try to do the speed limit, and don't get me started on those two wheeled pedal powered pricks.... motherfuckers. 

• Like 1

20131214_063633_Browns%20Patriots%20Foot  Reavers6.jpg

kyle-busch.jpg Blamed_Dinkleberg.PNG

peep.jpg

Edited by DeatHTaX
  • Like 1

that innocent bambi that catches you off guard or claims to be friendly and pulls a pistol out you when you turned your head for a second.....that guy!

The majority of new spawns, because a lot of them are bandits who were recently killed, so they just start punching you for no reason.

Anyone who sounds like they're from the "hood" in 200 hours my three notable unpleasant moments were by ghetto trash or wannabes of some sort. 

I hate fire station stairs. They're my mortal enemy.

I hope some day they let us burn down buildings. Fire stations are #1 on my list. 

• Like 1