Sign in to follow this  
Jabberwock00606

Sanity Check - Does ATLAS Bipod exist in 0.53 stable?

AFAIK it is not in any of the loot tables especially since it really does nothing and no longer attaches to the mosin.

So having it spawn at this point in time would be pointless.

It fits on RIS, but its not ingame, same goes for supressor, sunglasses, the new military jacked and mp5 attatchments.

It fits on RIS, but its not ingame, same goes for suppressor, sunglasses, the new military jacked and mp5 attachments.

The M65 jacket is ingame, however has a insanely low chance of spawning.

LOL blacklabel

Yes How can you not find one in 3 hours I have gotten 10 of them. Talk about a lucky day :thumbsup:

But nothing like the silencers, and teddy bears filled with all kinds of good things.

Can anyone guess what I have inside this teddy bear?

2 guesses

Edited by FIRMSneakydude

LOL blacklabel

Yes How can you not find one in 3 hours I have gotten 10 of them. Talk about a lucky day :thumbsup:

But nothing like the silencers, and teddy bears filled with all kinds of good things.

Can anyone guess what I have inside this teddy bear?

2 guesses

264.jpg

• Like 1

mp5 attatchments.

I killed a guy who had a scope on his MP5 that I'd never seen before the other day.

That's the Acog scope? yes it is a nice one.

Heli spawns. I haven't seen a decent one in awhile.

It fits on RIS, but its not ingame, same goes for supressor, sunglasses, the new military jacked and mp5 attatchments.

mp5 is spawning with attachments, killed guy right after wipe who had mp5 and 2 15 round clips for it

AFAIK it is not in any of the loot tables especially since it really does nothing and no longer attaches to the mosin.

So having it spawn at this point in time would be pointless.

I thought it used to have an effect on dispersion (ie accuracy)? At least when prone.

Guys you should inform yourself more before you say "mp5 attachments are spawning"... its true that the magazines and the handguard are slawning, but there should also be a compensator and a buttstock which are not. And for the red dot guy: it has a RIS on top of it so you can mount any m4 scopes on it...the field jacket is also not spawning as i said.

Guys you should inform yourself more before you say "mp5 attachments are spawning"... its true that the magazines and the handguard are slawning, but there should also be a compensator and a buttstock which are not. And for the red dot guy: it has a RIS on top of it so you can mount any m4 scopes on it...the field jacket is also not spawning as i said.

The M65 field jacket does spawn (Very rare).

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

Pic or stop being annoying...

Well, I don't have one, but it's in the U1HY Heli crashes loot table. :3

Edit: I compared 0.53 to 0.54 UH1Y loot table crash, and it seems their directory name changed.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

i found a damaged bipod today after the update. not sure if someone dropped it or not. but wasnt it supposed to not be in game?

Found a damaged one last night.

It doesn't fit on mosins now, right? What does it fit on?

This and this.

Also, found one this morning:

7HvTegp.jpg

• Like 2