DeatHTaX

What should I do in DayZ. Oh me oh my

SO! I just got back from my week and a half without internet and I'm ready for some new and improved (hopefully) DayZ. 

But...since I'm going to be a newspawn, I would like some ideas from my beloved community on what I should do.

My favorite suggestion will be recorded and I'll post it when I do it!

This is your chance to make me look stupid(er). Let's do this.

Oh and the winner gets to scratch Steak's beard.

(god I'm so bored)

Play on a RP server and create your own character who has the most annoying and high pitch voice people have ever heard. Hopefully you won't get killed...

Do a potato challenge where you can do anything you can normally do, but you can only eat potatoes.

Hmmm...What an incredibly evil proposition.

I accept.

• Like 3

You can only wear skirts and wellies. Maximum Backpack whould be a crafted courier bag and you can only eat what you planted yourself. ( that is actualy how i Play at times. altho with a bit of cannibal madness added in for good measure )

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Find a gay lover inside the game and go off to live around The Prud, which is known to be gay friendly area.

After a week post photos here of your mischief in white undies while using a fishing pole, rope and a boonie hat.

After that we discuss further.

Full tracksuit combo and athletic shoes and you can wear anything you like on top of it like vest, backpack, hat etc but no ghillie.

Find a gay lover inside the game and go off to live around The Prud, which is known to be gay friendly area.

After a week post photos here of your mischief in white undies while using a fishing pole, rope and a boonie hat.

You just described an average day in DayZ for me. I'm hoping they allow us to hang flags on buildings one day so I can add the Rainbow flag to one of the bars in Berezino. You know lumber mill is the new Gaybourhood right?

Edited by McTabish

You can come up north and help me look around the abandoned logging camp for the elusive chainsaw that does not exist :(

chain_zpsen3zqdih.png

Edited by LoveAffair

steal other peoples trucks .

collect them all at factory south of berezino 

and open up a V3S Store ( without getting shot)

Only accept rabbit bowels as payment.

first customer gets a pipsi and a black raincoat for free

While nervous if you will survive, I suggest an old right of passage the SA Green Halo Challenge, whilst we don't have Mountain Dew anymore we have a substitute and I believe spite to be equally as cursed considering everytime I drink one I am slashed with an axe. 

• Obtain two spites.
  • Two green chemlights.
  • Wait until nightfall in the forest surrounding green mountain.
  • Slam one spite and crack your green chemlight.
  • Rally one lap around the base of green mountain radio tower drop your first chemlight to scale the tower.
  • Slam your second spite and crack the second chemlight.
  • Complete 6 laps around the top of the radio tower then escape with your chemlights.

To be clear I have tried to earn my green halo in the past and been murdered 6 times in the mod by unknown entities.  If you take on this task I wish you the best of luck just be wary of your surroundings.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 4

Make a improvised knife, bow then arrows and start hunting.

Just riffing off other's ideas:

-Obtain full red/green/blue tracksuit. No light blue, no black.  

-Find same color Boonie Hat.

-Equip Thick Framed Glasses (also accepted: Aviators. Thin frame glasses will be INSTANT DISQUALIFICATION!!!)

-Nothing else can be equipped, or this is DQ!!  And not the frozen treat kind! (Golden Brass Knuckles deemed acceptable for flair)

-Head to highly populated city in Highly Populated server.

-Toggle Run/Walk so your character is only walking.

-Through direct comm's, blare loudly Run DMC's "It's Tricky"

-Begin walking until you make contact with a stranger.  

-Without speaking or typing, try to communicate that the contact is being challenged to a dance off

-Final Step:  Throw Down.  If done correctly, the contact will feel the affects of having been "served," thus initiating a dance off.

***If you witness these events transpire in exactly this way, please exercise caution in the area.  For once it is Thrown Down and someone gets served, threat level will raise immediately to Oh, It's On which is what is blamed for the Economic Collapse in 1929.***

Edited by MuddyRaccoon
  • Like 3

While nervous if you will survive, I suggest an old right of passage the SA Green Halo Challenge, whilst we don't have Mountain Dew anymore we have a substitute and I believe spite to be equally as cursed considering everytime I drink one I am slashed with an axe. 

• Obtain two spites.
  • Two green chemlights.
  • Wait until nightfall in the forest surrounding green mountain.
  • Slam one spite and crack your green chemlight.
  • Rally one lap around the base of green mountain radio tower drop your first chemlight to scale the tower.
  • Slam your second spite and crack the second chemlight.
  • Complete 6 laps around the top of the radio tower then escape with your chemlights.

To be clear I have tried to earn my green halo in the past and been murdered 6 times in the mod by unknown entities.  If you take on this task I wish you the best of luck just be wary of your surroundings.

This is awesome

...?

Just riffing off other's ideas:

I... need to do this...

find a syringe and then draw your own blood, keep it safe in your inventory.

find a player and convince them you have a cure for the zombie outbreak that prevents them from turning.

inject the player with your own blood, if they die....just say "more testing is needed (sorry)", if they live - then say they're cured now, wish them well.

good luck.

Edited by Reg Park
  • Like 1

find a syringe and then draw your own blood, keep it safe in your inventory.

find a player and convince them you have a cure for the zombie outbreak that prevents them from turning.

inject the player with your own blood, if they die....just say "more testing is needed (sorry)", if they live - then say they're cured now, wish them well.

good luck.

This is fantastic. I am definitely doing this next time I find an injection needle

This is something I've been meaning to do but I'll lend you the idea.

Go up to people ask if they've seen a man in a pink raincoat shooting people. Promptly equip pink raincoat from inventory, let it sink in for the person, then blow their brains out.

Live off the Land.

-Can use Axes, Shovels, knifes, Pickaxes, or a bow & arrow for attacking.

-Craft your Backpacks.

-Craft your own clothes.

- Get food by hunting(other players if you want), growing food, fishing, and from people that you killed

-Only loot for stuff you need for living of the land.

- You can only get guns from the people that you killed

- No using trucks

-You can get none Living off the land items from the people that you killed

- items that can be on your head classes, Boonie hats, cowboy hats, leather hat, respirators, balaclavas, and the payday masks

Hope you have fun with this one.

You can come up north and help me look around the abandoned logging camp for the elusive chainsaw that does not exist :(

chain_zpsen3zqdih.png

Can I come?  After I find you a chainsaw I can use my manly survival skills to make you a romantic campfire and we can drink some beers under the stars ...