Tatanko

Peter: Original DayZ Standalone Build on Experimental for Christmas

Yes, yes, yes! I absolutely want this to happen for a short while. I think it would be enough nostalgia to make my eyeballs pop out of my head. I can probably think of a few good things to see and do during that window of opportunity as well. DO IT, DEVS, DO IT! :)

• Like 5

Balota spawns and fully kiitted M4 battles within minutes .... Yes please ! :D

• Like 1

As if server hopping wasn't rampant and game breaking now...

• Like 1

As if server hopping wasn't rampant and game breaking now...

Oh, have fun with it! This would only be on Experimental, and you know that gets wiped frequently. It wouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things, it would just be a window of opportunity to look at the "old."

• Like 1

Yes! I would finally be able to wield my 2 handed weapons on the left side :D how I miss those days :(

Make sure its the one with the unicorn head.

Uh oh ... This means that were not gettin another experimental this month ? :( but hey I'm down if there's no other new exp planned to be released

Yeah. Funny. M4's and good old Krasnostav. :D

+1000 , I miss krasnostav airport every day xD, is excellent for pvp.

P.S. Long range scope only spawns in military zones, xD

• Like 1

Oh god, no navmesh.

We made due without it for a really, really long time. You'll find a way! ;)

Uh oh ... This means that were not gettin another experimental this month ? :( but hey I'm down if there's no other new exp planned to be released

No idea. This could just be a joke, or they may not see enough interest in it. I would love to see both this and 0.52 make an appearance, but that's asking a lot.

Ladder rockets anyone?

Ladders are going to be like kryptonite again.

+1000 , I miss krasnostav airport every day xD, is excellent for pvp.

P.S. Long range scope only spawns in military zones, xD

Oh god. I've refused to refer to the airstrip at Krasnostav as anything else since it was de-militarized, but if this build comes back it will truly be the "NEAF" again.

Yeah, ok, why not

Yes, please! I just want to see my two babies again....the Tactical Vest and Green Bandages! :D Oh wait, I also forgot to mention that I also want to see the beautiful initial Mosin in that build....*Hnnnnggghhh*

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

lol balota hunger games at every server restart... 

funny thing is I just realized that I miss the South West part of the map. I probably haven't been to balota, zelenogorsk, pavlovo military base or even sobor's for a really long time.

so yes! I would definitely download that experimantal!

Edited by lolwat

The balota riots were definitely something to behold. I picked up my first SA M4 in a barracks there and had three different encounters in the next 30 seconds.

Yelled at one armed (M4) player entering, and he peacefully backed away and said he meant no harm. He was immediately gunned down at the front door. His assailant then crouch-raped him and a squeaker laughed over the mic. I shot the squeaker dead. I picked up one more mag out of the barracks and was confronted at the front door by an axe wielding fresh spawn. "Don't do this man. You can have the loot outside and we can go separate ways". He raised his axe and charged. I gunned him down and ran for my life.

Basically got the full dayz pvp experience in my first encounter. Good times. But, glad the game has developed in a different direction.

Yes, please! I just want to see my two babies again....the Tactical Vest and Green Bandages! :D Oh wait, I also forgot to mention that I also want to see the beautiful initial Mosin in that build....*Hnnnnggghhh*

Did you see the green bandages when they made a re-appearance a little while ago?