call him Steve

Green Mountain

Are the Green Mt ghost stories true?

Do you actually see an anomaly?

Or is it just a bunch of bugs, ie lagging thru walls, and stairs, rubber banding?

Is there a back story to the tower? 

I think it all came from a you tube vid of some "strange broadcasts" supposedly picked up in the area, although the first time I went there in the mod a white GAZ pulled up with 3 armed players that tried to kill me.....so maybe it is cursed :)

Is it true it's a safe zone in the SA . That if you kill someone there your character dies 3 min later ?   I read it somewhere.

I think it all came from a you tube vid of some "strange broadcasts" supposedly picked up in the area, although the first time I went there in the mod a white GAZ pulled up with 3 armed players that tried to kill me.....so maybe it is cursed :)

In a way, you're right, Green Mountain has earned a reputation. I've got lots of stories involving that place that didn't end well for me ;)

The only ghosts I know of were the dead of myself and 5 others when we tried to take over a rival base in the Epoch mod. When it is barricaded and defended (in Epoch, of course, not SA) it was ridiculously hard to overrun.

Strange coded messages that seemingly come from the the tower at Green Mountain and many strange happenings.

Go there and experience it for yourself B)

I have a base near green mountain and run over there almost on a daily basis. Never experienced anything strange at all..

I can only add that those who experience strange goings on at Green Mountain are not the ones who speak of them. 

• Like 2

How many times we have to warn you ? Do NOT speak about Green mountain or your body will be found by the coast next morning. Devoured and your eyes popped up...

Edited by BAHADIR

I honestly have a hard time believing ghost stories in video games. If they are true whatsoever, there would be countless youtube videos of people encountering said ghost/monster. Then again, I haven't looked into this video game ghost, but it's probably like Herobrine in Minecraft. People claim it exists, but it actually does not, and there isn't proof to back it up.

I honestly have a hard time believing ghost stories in video games. If they are true whatsoever, there would be countless youtube videos of people encountering said ghost/monster. Then again, I haven't looked into this video game ghost, but it's probably like Herobrine in Minecraft. People claim it exists, but it actually does not, and there isn't proof to back it up.

buzz killington arrives right on time

• Like 2

I went up there with 3 buddies and one of them randomly died. Thats about all that happened to us. I've been up there multiple times by myself when going between the shore and inland. I think I'll drag my buddy up there right now since nighttime servers have returned. 

Edited by PFC

Hey I'm not trying to be a buzz kill, I just have a hard time believing in stories like this one, because most hidden easter eggs are very well known. If it's NOT well known, chances are it doesn't exist. If it did exist there would be video upon video of this ghost, but the only videos you find are cheaply edited fake "sightings", or those people who call themselves video game myth hunters who just walk around for 15 minutes and don't find anything.

• Like 1

Someone should close this topic right now. I dont want to die because you shout the "Green mountain" around.

• Like 1

I once climbed up the tower and my router restarded, when I logged back I was at the coast.

Edited by Yazar8

My buddy and I went up there again last night. I could have sworn I saw someone by the front gate when we tossed a chem light at it. Other than that nothing neat happened this time. We're just chilling at the top of the tower broadcasting the radio transmission for giggles. 

lol best line evah!

Green Mountain is haunted. End transmission.

Green Mountain is just a normal military outpost.......but at night....when on the tower....you will see the truth.

• Like 1

Green Mountain is just a normal military outpost.......but at night....when on the tower....you will see the truth.

Been there done that. Even tossed a bunch of chemlights around and played Christmas music, and no ghosts.

Been there done that. Even tossed a bunch of chemlights around and played Christmas music, and no ghosts.

I am not talking about Ghosts....something else is there. :(

they dont come to those that seek them...they yarn for the unsuspecting travelers :(

It's just the community making creepy stories. Hate to be a buzzkiller but none of it is true.

I've been to the place on full servers, empty servers, day and night, logged there, had battles. And I loot it repeatedly when I go from Kamenka > Zelenogorsk and then Green Mountain. Even at night, nothing is creepy there, and nothing ever happens.

I once climbed up the tower and my router restarded, when I logged back I was at the coast.

2spooky4me

This section of one of my videos [19:55] shows a weird thing that happened at Green Mountain.  I thought I was going insane for a while.

Edited by Beav
  • Like 2