Heatofbattle

Next Vehicle

What vehicle do YOU want next?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. What Vehicle do you want after V3S in Dayz?

My suggestion:

banana-funny-car-funny-picture.jpg

Put that into the game and i will buy 10 more copy, so i can stay warm burning box after box :)

Skoda or UAZ's.

something in the middle. i dont want to drive around in a tanked up truck unless its like the V3S. the v3S is a great starting point. but i think having something like a 80/90's sedan/station wagon would be sick as fuck. not too over the top, driving down the road and seeing everyone with a decked out humvee would be ridiculous as a survival game. do you know how heavy those things are? how uncomfortable? how much gas they take to run?

so i say bring in the UAZ, or something similar, and like others said, something like the skoda

First, I was like, already looking forward to the next vehicle!?!? The v3s just appeared on exp!!!!111

Honestly, Id like to see something crazy in the future, but I think thats up for the modders to add! xD

I liked this suggestion!

YOU GUYS ARE BEING WIMPS

a.baa-Epic-Copter-Tank.jpg

Land Rover Defender!

Oh no wait....were in the Armaverse.....Hand Over Offender plz :)

3NZswx9.jpg

Dat one :)

Edited by Karmaterror

I look forward to vehicles - I just hope Tents actually spawn on the servers on the stable branch 50- not seen any in days.

Everyone be wimps on their suggestions!

gundam021.jpg

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

I would love to see a bike, because I would think that it has LESS parts to locate and/or assemble to make it work. So it won't be that big of a deal when it gets stolen. And be less likely to get killed over it, being a low value item.

Anything is better than WALKING every where, even a skate board would be welcome.

Ah i want my car in game ( i am currently making a 120000 polygon model of it to go in assetto corsa lol.

20120912_171732.jpg

Would be utterly useless in a zed apoc ( i imported a chevy big block engine from the states so it gets shit gas economy, with a twin screw supercharger it goes way to fast so you would die on littered roads, cant go off road at all as its to low, has a loud exhaust note that would draw zeds for miles(and bandits).

Edited by SoulFirez

Ka-50_NTW_7_8_93.jpg

please?

lol. fully armed? 

You can fly one in Arma.

How about an old crop duster or something. Would you compromise for that?

Ka-50_NTW_7_8_93.jpg

please?

I'm pretty sure that literally none of the weapons in Dayz could take that down, except grenades lol